Is the dress on my pic wedding appropriate?

Is the dress too short? I'll be wearing some jewelry with it if you guys are wondering.

• No, too short
    23% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
  • No, too simple
    62% (8)38% (3)52% (11)Vote
  • Yes
    15% (2)62% (5)34% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the 'theme' of the wedding, but I would say it is a bit too simple. It was something about the shoulder straps that made it look a bit cheap (sorry). I don't think it is too short though- you have beautiful legs, so why not show them off haha!

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what i think. But my friend told me to tried it on. I personally dont really like it. Thinking about wearing kebaya and short batik skirt instead. Aww thank you :)

What Guys Said 7

• personally i don't like it.

and why do you want to put a dress? you'd look like a common person. every girl wears a dress in a wedding ceremony. BE A REBEL and wear the trousers!

2|0
    1|0
  • I think it's short i would say maybe a dress just up above
    your knees would be better but the dress is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well based on the answers on here are reasons I won't ask this type of questions. You are beautiful! That dress would be fine for most weddings.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :D

Yea but i dont really like it. My friend told me to try it on. And i just want to know what you guys think, mehh im just gonna go with kebaya and short batik skirt haha

• i wold say its too simple... but also depend on theme of wedding... A white flower belt would be a nice addition plus some attractive accessories can turn this simple dress into an awesome one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just fine, it's a nice cocktail dress. Good for dancing and showing off those stems... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not see the picture everyone is talking about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You look really great in the dress, you're so lucky:) but personally it looks far too casual for a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thank you :)

Yep gotta look for something else then haha

• i guess it is a little bit too simple, but it's not too bad. i think you could make it work if you added a nice statement necklace, and a belt, and some accessories :-) i mean you don't really wanna be TOO dressed up either..

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like dresses I've seen at weddings..

1|0
    0|0