Which heels look the best?

I'm a little obsessed with heels and want a new pair. Which ones do you think are the best?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all very nice.

The 1st is a neutral color - black that can go with any outfit.

The 2nd shoe us sparkly - like it's for a special occasion like new years or your birthday. Something you can wear every now and then.

The 3rd shoe is more casual than the 2nd but because of the color isn't neutral like the 1st shoe. You have to have outfits with that color to bring the shoe out or match.

-----
    My choice would be the 1st shoe for a every day wear.

The shoes that are the most fancy and stand out to me, is definitely the 2nd and 3rd.

What Guys Said 10

• definitely c. b is just wayyy too flashy, its only good if you're gonna walk the red carpet. A is cool but too casual at the same time. C holds it all in the right places.

• Not a big fan of heels after walking in them once but if you HAF to wear one , I say the 1st one.
    The 2nd one only if you're latino or black or Ke$ha with the BLING BLING BLING
    The 3rd one if you are going to step into a pot of paint lol

• Whichever matches the outfit best. Depends what your wardrobe is like. Nice someone's got money for Laboutin's.

• The first ones. They are the most natural.
    The second ones are just too much. Too shiny.
    The third ones look old because of that material covering them.
    So, the first ones are best in my opinion.

• "C" look a little bit better. just a little bit.

• Option B are really unique!

• If you are pretty enough and have sex legs, They all suitable for you. Each style is unique In my opinion!

• Ok then, take your time and enjoy, I got to go now, Have a nice day! by the way can I know your name, if you want to tell message me, if you don't that's ok!

• It wouldn't let me send you a message

• I like A the best.

• I like the first one on women...

• I love A. If I was a woman, I would wear A.

What Girls Said 13

• I think A is a very classy and timeless pair. B is good for clubbing or a night out. But C is my favorite pair because they are super adorable and different. Good luck!

• i like the first and second ones a lot. the first are really nice and classic. they go with every outfit. the second ones are pretty! they'd add some glamour to your outfit. good for birthday parties or parties of that type. and honestly everyone likes the red ones, but i think they look weird with the white strap. without the white strap, or if it was red, i think they'd look better.

• B for sure!!!

• They all look absolutely gorgeous, but I would have to go for the first pair, simply because they would go with anything, are so feminine, classy and sexy.

• oh man i love shoes too!!!<3 but i prefer the first one!!! so sexy and classy

• The first one, because that's the only one you could actually wear at day. The other are very party/special occasion like. The first one is for both good. Maybe I look a little too functional at this haha

• I like the first pair the best. It's a classic style but definitely sexy, to me they always remind of a sexy librarian or secretary. Second pair is too flashy but I don't know what kind of clothes you own or what kind of places you go to, so they might suit you. Although I have heels with red glitter, and they're a pain in the ass to store. I love the color of the third pair, and it looks like velvet which I really love but the strap makes it look cheaper.

• A - Very classy and elegant. A good choice to almost everything.
    B - Not my style at all, screams 'party girl at new years' in my opinion.
    C - Cute and different, I like them the most.

• Among three, i Voted B.
    It is a tier between A and B
    but I like to see something different from black colour.
    It also depends on what you wanna wear

• I don't really like those. But I'll vote A. B's jewels would fall off and C is okay.

• A are classy, versatile, elegant, professional, and Louis Vuitton :D

• B because nothing beats glitter <3

• Loubs for sure