Rate my body? How much weight should I lose?

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/207m9w8.jpg[/IMG]

Rate my body 1-10. How much weight should I drop

Filler filler

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to lose any weight... i'd say you're 7-8/10... pretty good

What Guys Said 20

• You want us to tell you how much weight to lose judging by one picture of your stomach?

• Hard to tell but I think you don't need to drop (or gain) any weight.

• None just get in the weight room, stretch jog occasionally. If your healthy your healthy. You shouldn't lose weight but you can make your body more shapely this way.

• Hard to tell because you raised your arms up to help flatten the tummy, you've also not given you height and weight

• Square shaped. Lose what you think's appropriate.

• This is not enough data for me to tell if someone is attractive or not. -_-

• Given that there's no side pick and you seem to be doing that "flex your back" thing, it's kinda hard to really gauge anything.

• You're fine just exercise to be healthy instead of to look skinny.

• not a matter of weight. people always assume losing weight is the solution. you have to build muscle... two girls that weight 140 pounds can look completely different. its all muscle to fat ratio

• Like 25 pounds.

• Why would you lose weight? You're body looks nice now.

• You look fine, so if you do anything make sure it's for you and nobody else.

• I think u aren't fat !! U dont need to lose weight... U are awesome except ur boobs size , I'll give u 8

• Your not even fat so I really can't say. You gotta nice body though

• Pretty nice body just do some squats daily, and the oblique !

• None dont lose any weight I give you an 8

• Thanks. Should I just tone up

• If you want to you can I think you have a great body already

• You don't need to lose any weight.

• small breasts

• If you think you're fat.. I'd hate to think what you think obese is

• nothing?
    filler

What Girls Said 8

• What the hell kinda pose are you doing? :o

You're thin. I wouldn't suggest weight loss unless you REALLY need to (like if you're a dancer-ballet, a runner, etc.) And even then, your focus would not really be weight loss, it'd be more muscle gain.

• Man, I have no idea.

• How don't you know

• You can't tell someone how much weight they should lose just based on their stomach. It seems like you have a ruler shape body?

• True. And I don't know what that means? Haha

• I'd say about 5 kg. You should tone up too. Right now, 5/10 for your stomach, I can't rate your whole body.

• I'd say 25Ibs which shouldn't be hard.

• Lol I would be anorexic

• I'm not posting another pic. I had my light on
      I'm tan.

• It's up to you to decide where to stop, I don't know what's the body image you want.

• Based on that picture I have absolutely no idea. Enough to make you happy and healthy I guess.

• When people tell you their opinion you need to except it, not say "then I'd be anorexic" like its the truth! You asked for opinions you need to face up to reality and face them! I'd say 15 pounds.

• I actually would be anorexic. I'm 128 pounds. Me being 103 would be sickening

• I didn't even say 25? LOOOL I said 15... and MANY people said you could drop quite a bit. Nobody's trying to offend you, I gave helpful advice. If you want to be naieve and pretend there's nothing wrong, that's your choice, but I was just stating a fact

• Sorry.
      And it's not a fact it's an opinion

• You are perfect how you are. You do not need to loose any weight.

• If you were to lose another 20 - 30 lbs, you would then hopefully waste away to nothing, leaving us all in peace here.