Ladies and Dudes: What are your thoughts on the Makeup?

I've always been taught that girls who wear no makeup are more prude/ don't take care of themselves, girls who wear a little bit are perfect, and girls who wear a lot are promiscious. What are your thoughts? Do you prefer girls with no makeup, a little makeup, or a lot of makeup?
(yes I have left this notion behind me. I didn't really believe it in the first place. I was always taught to be subtle and quiet, though, and if I dare wear a crop top, I will get unwanted attention. That's bull, IMHO.)

• Girls with no makeup are pretty.
  • Girls with a little makeup are pretty.
  • Girls with a lot of makeup are pretty.
  • No comment/ opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends completely on the girl. To be frank, some women look way better with makeup on. But I know plenty of women who are equally as pretty without it as with it. Some are even way prettier without it on. I've always preferred the minimum amount of makeup. Basically, wear as least as you can "get away with" while still feeling attractive.

A lot of times if a person actually takes care of their face instead of just resorting to hiding the imperfections, they look great without makeup. Yes, makeup can still enhance certain features (which is the main reason why I occasionally use it) but natural beauty is the most stunning.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I couldn't care less. No make up, a little, a lot... If the girl thinks it looks good on her it's all fine.

• A lot of girls can be pretty with little to no makeup.

• No makeup, I prefer natural beauty.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear any makeup unless I'm going to a wedding or something else fancy. And I don't wear a lot of it, I try and keep it to a minimal

• Glad to hear from you Katie! :D Just as a general rule, at least in my book, if you like it, then you should keep wearing/ doing/ speaking/ watching/ thinking it.

• Make-up doesn't define who you are.

Personally a bit of make-up to none looks exceptionally well. Too much hides the real person behind the mask...

• Make up..
    Does make me feel complete 💄💕

We live in a society full of double standards. 'Embrace inner beauty and love your natural skin' and then if you don't wear makeup it's 'Well, she could have made an effort.'

Personally make up makes me feel like a better person, it's like when I wear sunglasses, I feel like it's my little bubble and it makes me feel untouchable.
    Make up has the same effect :) I feel I can concur anything with my face on ☺️

• I wear makeup for me, when I want to. Depends on the day, the occasion, how I feel that morning. I think makeup is good to accent as highlight one's features. Women should be able to feel comfortable in their own skin, with or without foundation.

• I was brought up and taught that "Less Is Often More" :)