I'm tall... what to do?

I'm 175cm. With long legs, and I'm kinda good looking. But I heard boys like shirt girls... is that true... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• relax sister...5'9" (175 cm) isn't THAT tall,... you're JUST tall.

And that's a lie there are many guys who like tall girls. so stop worrying.

What Guys Said 12

• There is nothing unattractive about tall girls. I've seen couples where the girl was taller. And guys are not only attracted to short girls so you got nothing to worry about. Be proud of your body.

• Quick cut off your legs before you grow anymore!! Do it now!!! Noooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Naw, you're fine. I mean, that's what, 5'9". You're about as tall as, or shorter than, I don't know, 85% of the male population.

• Oh... just don't wear heels. That could be troublesome for all us guys under 6'3".

• Hey still a good height for people who are 5 10' and up.

And majority of guys are about that height. :D

• There's nothing wrong with your height guys like tall girls / short girls makes no difference.

• No I love tall girls... Plus that's not that tall at all. I've date girls at 5 11 - 6

• When I was 15 years old I had a girlfriend who was 5"10 I was 5"7 so height isn't nuffin.

• Date tall guys

• You do nothing. Accept it. When you get older it would be an advantage.

• not true , if your a good looking :)

• Tall girls are hot in my opiniom

• Jump up and down and move it all around
    Shake your head to the sound
    Put your hands on the ground
    Take one step left and one step right
    One to the front and one to the side
    Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
    And if it looks like this then you're doing it right
    (if that doesn't work just enjoy your height cuz lots of guys like tall chicks.. mmmm legs)

• Most guys don't care that much about a girls height

What Girls Said 8

• The grass is always greener haha..
    Short girls want too be taller and tall girls want too be shorter..

I'm a tall girl too, I've struggled with it my whole life but I'm learning too embrace myself :)
    Being taller doesn't make you any less womanly, and guys don't care about height half as much as us women do.

Just embrace it ! :)

• Some people like tall, some like shorts. Preferences change person to person.
    Beside, it is your height. And it is so cool. I know many people would love to be in your height. Just love yourself and like what you see in the mirror.

• Embrace it! I'm 180cm and I was just like you, but then people admire your height and show off your legs is they are your best asset! ;) And guys have many preferences, maybe the ones you know like shorter girls, but there are some out there that like tall ones like you!

Be proud of who you are! Confidence is key :)

• You could be a model, plus I wanna be your height or something like that. Being short is not all fun and pretty.

• First of all, if you want to stop growing, limiting the amount of sleep you get helps. The less you sleep, the less you will grow.

• So then would the opposite be true? Like, if someone were to fall into a coma for a couple months, would they wake up two feet taller?

• not two feet, but mabey a couple inches @JSmuve

• I'm 176cm and sometimes I wear heels, you have to accept yourself because you can't do anything about it
    If you feel uncomfortable, it should get better with the years :)

• I wouldn't say you're tall, average

• This is funny. I'm 5'4, or about 162 cm. When I was your age, I wanted to be one of the tall girls. But life goes on, and you can't change these things, and they don't really matter anyway. I'm happy with my height these days, and I hope you learn to love your height as well. Some guys like tall women though. That shouldn't be the place from which you derive your confidence, but its true.