Is red lipstick a bit whore ish or attention seeking it looks nice on but im scared to wear it out?

So i bought a red lippy tried it it looks nice but i feel sooo made up with it on i can't wear it daily i feel very uncomfertable what can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think any lipstick is really whorish... it's just something made to highlight a good feature of yours. Yes, red is more of an attractive/sexual color but that does not make it a bad thing

• Awww thank you i think im gonna do it lol im gettin the courage

• Thanks for mH! :)

• Ur welcome XD

What Guys Said 2

• u wear it till u get comfortable with it

• I feel abit like a stop sign lol its gonna take sum time hahaha thanks

• lol most women look super hot in red...

• I have seen some girls wear red lipstick and it looks good, though it fits some girls better then others. Never would cross my mind that it is whore-ish.

What Girls Said 7

• Not at all! Red lipstick can be an extremely classy and sexy look. It really just depends on how you wear it. Because red lipstick is so vibrant and bold, I think it looks best with subtle makeup. Meaning, go more natural with your eyes and the rest of your makeup if you plan on wearing red lipstick. That way, your lips will be the focal point and it won't be too overpowering.

I always say, if someone is going to do dramatic eye makeup, they should go subtle everywhere else. Similarly, if your lips are going to be dramatic, the rest of your makeup/look should be more subtle. Hope this helped :)

• It won't look whorish if you do it well. Avoid wearing much eye make-up, otherwise it will look like you're trying way too hard. Plus, make sure to find the right shade for your complexion.

• Yeah i defo would go natural everywhere else with a red lip and defo a matte n good shade thank you

• A girl wearing red lipstick is a sexy, fierce, confident woman haha.
    You wear that lipstick and strut down the street knowing how good you look!

You can always tone it down with a lipstick on top/underneath :) or a balm.. But once you've spent the whole day wearing it, I think you'll be fine!

• it's okay as long you don't put too much eye make up that makes you look like panda bear

• Wear it for you, don't bother about what others think. Taylor Swift looks really class with red lipstick.

• As long as it's matte and not glossy, it's okay for daily use. :) you gotta own it. Red is like power and confidence, dont you feel that?

• I do its just taking that furst step lol

• Just wear it, men don't even care for lipstick like we do. Red is in anyway :p