What was the last picture?

so what was the last picture you took with your phone? my last picture was a selfie :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 8

• Hilariously enough, it was this one...
    http://i60.tinypic.com/15clovp.jpg
    This was just two people walking around the mall yesterday. The lady's shirt says " Jews For Jesus", and the guy's says "Jesus Made Me Kosher." Not really sure what any of that means, but it gave me a chuckle. Already sent it to the homey @Kris85 and a few other friends, especially the Jewish ones😆

• My grandma's face so that it will show up on my screen when she calls. I will automatically know that she's calling without looking at the number.
    I never take pictures of anything but the contacts on my phone because phone cameras suck. I like photography so I know about camera settings and how to take good pictures. Phones don't have that.

• your grandmas face thats cool men respect! you're right phones are very limited with taking pictures..

• I haven't taken a picture with my phone in forever. I think the camera died.

But last photo? That one where I ate the notepad. It's here somewhere around GaG.

• Extreme close up of my arse hole. Because that's what I am.

• It was a picture of the snow in Stockholm's airport last week

• Me flying a kite on makar sankrant (indian kite festival) :D

• awesome!!

• You're a Kite Runner?(:

• Noooo? I just control the kite with a fine string and cut other kite flyers kites... no idea what a kite runner is..
      And do not question my grammar :P

• Mine's a selfie too. I'm probably going to make it my profile pic.

• A picture of a glitch in UFC 3 the video game.