Have you ever been out in public and noticed you were showing cameltoe?

Lol What did you do? -------

You were the only one with balls enough to talk about it. Once again you show your confident frisky side and unabashed honesty about your sexuality, and once again I crush harder on you! Lol
God I wish you were the girl next door so I could take you to hights unseen! But all I can do is send you a kiss. 😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, by no accident.
    I have a killer one piece white bathing suit that shows my camel, dry or wet.
    Love it.
    Guys can't stop looking.
    Have a yellow one too.

This is an adult thing though.
    When I was 12 or so I noticed guys would look between my legs.
    I freaked out when my sister told me how they could see my lips.
    HHHHH

• Hey thanks for the MHO.
      :))

• 14d

Mmmmmmm lucky guys !!!

• 14d

Not to many sights like that when I was close that age I think the ladies in my life were starting to cover up ! Perhaps coz they sensed I might start noticing Cameltoes on display around me.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever sported moose knuckle?

• No I'm a grower not s shower lol and men's fashons tend to be a little 'roomer' unless your trying to show something. There is that moment when you get out of a pool where the water suctions your bathing suit your body and guys quickly pull the front out so as not to send people screaming or laughing, whichever the case may be. Lol

What Guys Said 2

• At least girls can fix that situation. not much you can do with a bulge other than rock it yo.

• Yeah, I just rocked it.