How to make my curves appear smaller (preferably nonexistent) ?

I have been cursed with a very feminine and sexual "bombshell" hourglass figure and I really hate it. No matter how much weight I lose I still have a considerably large bum and breasts. I want to appear as though I have a boy figure -that's what I was told it's called. A body that is sleek and lean without curves. How do I dress to make my body seem that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 ways. You can wear really baggy clothes that don't hug your figure, but that might be too frumpy. You can also wear tight fitting clothes to hold your curves in and then layer that with loosely fitting clothes on top. Also, you can wrap your breasts of you really want that "boy look" and look less voluptuous.

• If only I could also suck in my ass :P

• You actually can. They're called spanx ;)

What Guys Said 7

• Are you a transgendered person? Because a woman is supposed to have curves. It doesn't have to be supercharged but it is better for a woman to have some meat on her so she will have curves. It is part of what makes women so friggin awesome... they are nice, soft and cuddly.

• Baggy clothes. I am sure anyone at a retail store can accommodate you, as long as they know what they are doing. But the most efficient and satisfying way to eliminate this problem is to learn to love yourself by building confidence and self-love.

• I have plenty of confidence, I just hate being seen as a sex symbol just because of my genes. Plus I find the boy shape much more appealing and fitting to my personality

• I see, I apologize. I think you've posted this question before. I am sorry for the negative attention you receive. Baggy clothes is your best bet I think. I think it might be your age-group, I hope it changes as you age, although I doubt it will ever disappear completely.

• Why do you want to look like that? You have a great body. Own it.

• I want to look like that cuz fuck you I don't have to explain myself. And if I don't want to "own it" and find it the exact opposite of great, I should be doing absolutely everything to change it into what I want. And that's what I'm doing. Maybe you wouldn't mind being treated like a sex symbol upon walking out your door, but I don't like the pervy attention it gets me

• Ok, alright. Jeez.

• If you wanna look like a man just shave your head dude, you can't Morph like a power ranger

• You should watch that dave chappele skit "its a wonderful chest". you'll never take your assets for granted again.

• There are millions of women who would kill to have your curves. I guess this is just more proof that women will never be happy regardless of the cards they are dealt.

• Sounds like you have a great figure. Own it. Be proud of it.

What Girls Said 1