What goes with tight black skirt?

I'm going on a birthday party tonight, my guy friend (who I like) is celebrating his birthday so I want to be pretty. I'm planning to wear really tight black skirt that is a bit high waisted and converse but I don't know if that goes together and I don't know what shirt I should wear with that.. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• a crop top of any sort that matches the rest of your outfit- any type that goes with your skirt and converse, I recommend a different color from black but what color are your converse? you may wanna wear a color that goes with the color of your converse- complementary colors

• They're almost white, like a sand color something like that :) with a bit of dark red on the edge :)

• Well the party went well, but we won't be together.. It's just complicated.. If you want I can message you about that too, but I don't want to bother you since nothing will happen.. And I'll message you about the next party, because I have some ideas but I don't know lol :)

• ok seriously- got nothing to do c; just gonna work on my history homework and message me if you need help!

What Guys Said 4

• well a tanktop would be great, but if you have one of those side cut shirts then it would be good too

• A picture of said skirt on you would help me help you.

• d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/.../...682875113.jpg

This is not me, but this is the same skirt I have :)

• You have no choice, a shirt should be tucked in a skirt. If its tucked in and tight, if you raise your arms it will become untucked and look goofy. If you had a really tight shirt, I guess you could wear that with it. But why not just buy a single piece dress at that point? It would look better than trying to make the skirt work with a tight shirt. It would be really easy for the tight shirt to move out of place and look weird.

• Well I have no time to buy, it's Sunday and nothing's open right now so that's just not an option. This skirt is really tight, so nothing will get tucked out no matter what I do :) I'll figure out something, thanks anyway I'm just not sure if that skirt goes with converse :)

• Whatever matches your shoes, Black goes great with anything on top ;) heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~

• Okay, thanks :)

• If you can, go for a maroon color shirt, but not dark bad quality, dark good quality colored maroon,
      it says, freak me, and I want to have a good time all over. with light make up and a touch of eye shadow to match. maybe minimum eye liner in black if you can, I think that might be an idea. hehe.

• Okay, thanks a lot! :)

• Absolutely anything goes with a tight black skirt. Are you going to impress us with a picture?

• Well I don't have a picture so probably not :) Thanks for advice

• Lol well it was worth a shot

What Girls Said 4

• Since you pair the skirt with converses, wear a nice T-shirt tucked in. Wear a big necklace with it and some make up to make the outfit look more dressy.

• Literally anything. Something body hugging can be plaid up or down and black matches with everything

• A tight black crop top

• I don't have that, at least not black and I don't think that will fit in with the converse shoes, don't you think?

• a nice red or dark blue blouse. if its more casual, a tank top and a flannel maybe. a nice flowy tank top of some sort, or a crop top