Do you like natural hair and do you wear your hair natural?

What do you think of natural hair and do you wear yor hair natural? Also why did you go natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am all natural to the point that I do not even blow dry or use any product in my hair after washing/conditioning it. My own hair is a lighter brown with lits of blonde highlights and even seems red under some lights. That is why I like it natural; no color would do what nature did. :)

What Guys Said 6

• my hair is completely natural. I've recieved plenty of negative comments , but I've been doing it for 1.5 years now and I love it. I guess its a way of learning to truly love/ accept myself.

• Natural is usually best. You were born with that hair for a reason. I've always kept my hair natural.

• from the time being i do, but if they start greying i'd dye them

• Yes i like when a girl has all natural hair down there i don't mind if the carpet
    doesn't match the drapes .. LMAO

• Yes I wear my hair natural and I think highlights on a girl look good most of the time. Natural hair looks a lot better on girls compared to dyed hair.

• I don't dye my hair, why would I? Dyeing usually doesn't make it look any better.

• natural
    answerm ien

What Girls Said 19

• I have mostly natural blonde hair, but I dyed the bottom layer of it crimson. I love the way it looks, and I feel that it's perfect for my personality. :)

• I have black hair but when it comes to the summer time, my hair turns golden brown, so I dye it black when it hits fall.

• usually i keep my hair natural. i went blonde once and liked it for a while and then eventually i was like nope. i like getting ombre done for spring and summer though. i usually leave the texture be. i used to curl and/or straighten all the time in high school but mostly let it be now. :)

• If you're talking about the color, then mine is not natural. I like change so I tend to dye it often. As for the texture, I have naturally curly hair and I usually don't do anything to it/put anything on it. This is mostly to prevent any damage. I do sometimes iron it though, on special occasions.

• I went natural almost 3 years ago (march17th) because I was tired of using heat products and absolutely detested they way my hair looked... So I cut it all off with the exception of about 2.5 inches of new growth. It was quite a shock gowing from neck length hair to barely ear length. But I got used to it and it's the best decision I think I've ever made. My hair is longer then it's evet been before (approx. 1 inch from bra strap length.

My hair texture is mostly 4b with 4a and 4c sprinkled in the back. I usually wear it in braid outs and twist outs.

Natural hair is time consuming for me since I use no heat/chemicals what so ever. I never blow dry or straighten. Oh and I go months w/o using a comb because my hajr is really thick. I finger detangle and that get all the knots and shed hairs out. I find I retain length better also when i avoid combs.

• But to me this is 1000x better than using heat/chemicals and honestly wouldn’t have it any other way :)

• My hair is natural. Only thing I do with it is wash and brush it. I would like to change my hair colour once, but I'm afraid it's gonna go very wrong. My type of hair is the type that turns green at the ends when I swim with it in summer, so I'm afraid what happends if I dye it. I also like wavy hair more than straight hair, but it takes too much effort to curl it in the morning lol.

• I've been natural since 8th grade and it's so much better than it used to be. When I got it relaxed it was so weak an brittle and kept breaking off. But since going natural it's gotten lifer and healthier. I do still wish my hair was straight but I like my curls

• I definitely wear my hair natural and prefer girls with natural hair. It's so beautiful and different from the rest.
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...evY5n1rk74v1o1_1280.jpg

• I love natural hair. I wear my hair natural except for when I straighten it to do length checks. Other than that my mane stays wild and free.

• Yes I do like my natural hair its wavy but used to be curly. Its not my favorite I wish it was straight sometimes.

• I highly dislike my natural hair its curly and even has ringlets -.-
    So everytime i go out i always straighten it fully or at least straighten half the curls so it looks more wavy hahhaa

• I never heat style my hair if that's what you mean. I do dye it black though, because the sun usually lightens it into a sort of orange- brown that I don't really like.

• I don't mind either way. Had my hair natural for 20 years but I felt like something was missing so when I turned 21, I added in some very noticeable highlights and now I LOVE my hair. Want to get dyed again soon.

• I think natural hair is nice, I wear my hair natural most of the time but my hair isn't very nice. I go natural because straightening hair damages it and I'm prefer to keep the hair I have.

• Yes I do. :)

• Mine is always natural. In color and texture

• I leave my hair natural sometimes, but not usually. It doesn't look good.

• Yes, I always have my hair in its natural state. I don't straighten it.

• i don't dye my hair cause i'm afraid of damaging it.