How should I go about doing this?

So last friday on campus while waiting outside of the building my English class is in. I saw possibly the most attractive alternative girl literally ever. She had black hair with purple highlights, lots of eye liner, very fair skinned and wearing all black. I was love struck ha ha I kinda want to know her but we don't share a class together so it's not like I can say "how about our prof, what a d*** right?" and on top of that I'm generally a shy boy so I'm not sure what to do :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop the shy. Seriously Drop the shy women since shy a mile away. Go to theartofcharm.com learn from them. All you have to do is walk up to her and say hi my name is (insert name here)

Pick out something about her that isn't a physical feature. Tell her you really like her purple streaks you like girls that don't care what other think and express themselves. Then start some small talk about school when she starts to seem much more interested in talking to you interrupt her pull out your phone hand it to her and say here give me your number Ill call you sometime. Then here is the key! Do not pay an attention after she takes your phone in her hand. Yes she will always grab your phone when you hand it to her. Look in your bag don't pay any attention to her while she types her number in. The reason for this is it shows confidence says you know that she wants to talk to you and you know there will not be an objection. Take your phone back with her number. (You can thank me later) Tell her you will hit her up later don't doddle and walk away. 15 mins later text her tell her it was nice to meet you tell her who you are in the text nothing long like. "Hey nice to meet you by the way this is Mike" Do not tell her more then that you need to show her you know you left an impression and you know she wants to talk to you. Good Luck hit me up if you need more help bro

What Girls Said 1

• i have a question: did "NoMoreBadAdvive" 's advice worked?

i don't think that's is attractive . . . that is rude and you can come off like a jerk, trying to act smooth when you're really not. Girls can sense that too you know when you are pretending to be something you are not.

What Guys Said 1

• The biggest mistake you can make will be tryin to be a playa. If you really want to talk to her then fo just that, hell you can even admit to her that you wer shy to talk to her at first. Being honest is a really big key in anything cause in the end if you end up together she'll know that you aren't the playa type and that you wer trying to spit game when the truth of the matter is that game is highly over rated.