I Look Like Marilyn Monroe

Alright, I think I've come to the conclusion that my features are very similar to Marilyn Monroe's. Now here in this pic... link That's what my body shape is like. My curves and stomach are exactly like hers, my legs are only a tad tiny bit smaller than hers and my chest is probably way smaller than hers compared to other pictures of her. I'm 5'5 1/2...same as her, and my arms are maybe a little smaller...they're not big. My face looks nothing like her but everyone says that I have really pretty eyes. My face is pretty average, I'm not gorgeous but [hopefully] not ugly. Now is this attractive to guys?

This used to be really attractive...back in those days...but now it has seemed to tamper off into guys liking girls not skinny but thin. I just wanted to know if this is attractive to guys anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too be completely honest I don't exactly have a type. Yeah there are small little things that I do find attractive, But its not like I cut and paste all of it into a model diagram and if a girl doesn't fit a certain amount of these she's unattractive. You really have to look at each girl as her own unique person. Not compare and contrast. And to be quite frank I don't see why you didn't just put up a picture of yourself ask about rather than just go Anon and show a picture of someone else. Because no matter what, it comes down to you're not her, and she's not you. Do I find her attractive yes. Do I find certain aspects of her attractive yes. But no matter what and I feel every guy would agree, to each their own. meaning every guy is different and likes different things about women.

What Guys Said 1

• What is attractive or not depends on the individual, culture, current trends, etc.

Not everyone in the world will find the same things attractive. But I'm sure many will still find Marilyn Monroe attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm aware that I'm not a guy, but Marilyn Monroe's body is SEXY! Her hourglass figure is to die for. I think she looked much more sensual in the times when she had more weight on her like in that pitcure.

If you have a figure like that, SHOW IT OFF! Show off your small waist!

• She is the sexiest mother f***er ever! I love her. and If you don't have boobs like hers than you don't look like her sorry :(

• If you look like Marilyn Monroe you have nothing to worry about. She is beautiful and you must be too. Don't let the skinny trend affect you. Yeah the media is hyping skinny girls but that doesn't mean that every guy in the world only likes what the media tells him to like. If that was the case you'd hear about people burning their Marilyn Monroe pics and calling her ugly...which they don't so you're good.

• For every body type there is, there is a guy that will be attracted to it.