Do sweatpants say "I give up"? Do you wear sweatpants?

Do sweatpants say "I give up"? Do you wear sweatpants?

• I never wear sweatpants
    33% (7)33% (5)33% (12)Vote
  • I wear sweatpants less than once a month
    10% (2)20% (3)14% (5)Vote
  • I wear sweatpants less than once a week
    5% (1)13% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • I wear sweatpants at least once a week
    33% (7)13% (2)25% (9)Vote
  • I wear sweatpants almost every day
    19% (4)21% (3)20% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Recently I've taken a liking for sweatpants. I actually think that they flatter my shape when paired with a very slim fitting shirt. I have very small hips/legs with a broad upper body. The slim fit shirt emphasizes my waist while the sweatpants make my lower body look bigger, thus balancing and flattering my shape.

Loose or baggy sweatpants should always be worn with a body-hugging shirt, otherwise they look sloppy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b87c3c9213.jpg

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...ants-black+sweatp.jpg

stealherstyle.net/.../...aj-vs-love-sweatpants.jpg

I also think the shoe is important. I haven't seen anybody able to pull off sweatpants with flip flops or Uggs yet without looking like a slob. A slim fitting pair of shoes like Keds or Vans or even a pair of flats should balance out the bagginess of the sweats well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They should only be worn at times when looking cozy is appropriate, like staying home, or maybe a movie/boardgame night or something.

In any case, I don't think men should wear them outside of their own home, unless maybe to work out, or simply because you are a hoodlum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have ONE pair of sweatpant but just ONE so I rarely wears it because it's a bitch to dry in the weather where i'm living.
    Comfy as FARK

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember the last time I wore them in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear sweatpants often when i am out and about running to the store

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them when doing laundry or going to the store. idgaf what people think, they're comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear sweatpants because they're comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them almost every other day, also wear them to work too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think i even own a pair, i think it's inappropriate for guys to wear them out..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not out in public, no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think it does. Everyone has lazy days or days when they can't be bothered to impress people. I like wearing my boyfriend's sweatpants/joggers. I'm wearing joggers now, I usually wear them when I'm lounging around, skinny jeans aren't comfy to laze in!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time. Honestly when I go to school sometimes I roll out of bed, put on a pair of sweatpants and run for the bus! Haha, I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them everyday. I've even gone to parties wearing sweatpants/joggers. I'm just really lazy and they're really comfortable. I guess they say "I'm lazy" in my case lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I wear sweat pants! Who the hell do you think you are? B!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear sweatpants all the damn time, and usually 2 sizes too big because they're extra comfortable that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants are so comfy! I love them! I don't think they say "I give up." I think they scream "I'm comfy and can't be bothered with your nonsense today!" ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never wear them out just around my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sweatpants because they're really comfy but I wouldn't go out I'm public with them on unless I'm walking my dog

0|0
    0|0
  • sweatpants are all that fit me right now! (couldn't resist an opportunity for a Mean Girls reference)

0|0
    0|0
    • But no really, I love sweatpants and I put them on right when I get home.

• I wear them everyday, mostly at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u were them at home it's fine if u were them out it says I'm going to Wal-Mart

0|1
    0|0
  • I seriously can't live without them. I always hear people complimenting on how comfortable I look too actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they say, "Today's a lax day and I'm not going anywhere important. Just chillllllin'."

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sweatpants for the same reasons that every girl has mentioned - they are super comfy. I actually love to wear sweatpants or PJ bottoms when ever I am at home! they can also be sexy if you wear them with the right tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear sweatpants in public when I am feeling gross and unattractive (usually because I am on my period and I am bloated and stuff) so when I see other girls in sweatpants I usually assume she is on her period.

0|0
    0|0