Do sweatpants say "I give up"? Do you wear sweatpants?
- I never wear sweatpants33% (7)33% (5)33% (12)Vote
- I wear sweatpants less than once a month10% (2)20% (3)14% (5)Vote
- I wear sweatpants less than once a week5% (1)13% (2)8% (3)Vote
- I wear sweatpants at least once a week33% (7)13% (2)25% (9)Vote
- I wear sweatpants almost every day19% (4)21% (3)20% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Recently I've taken a liking for sweatpants. I actually think that they flatter my shape when paired with a very slim fitting shirt. I have very small hips/legs with a broad upper body. The slim fit shirt emphasizes my waist while the sweatpants make my lower body look bigger, thus balancing and flattering my shape.
Loose or baggy sweatpants should always be worn with a body-hugging shirt, otherwise they look sloppy.
I also think the shoe is important. I haven't seen anybody able to pull off sweatpants with flip flops or Uggs yet without looking like a slob. A slim fitting pair of shoes like Keds or Vans or even a pair of flats should balance out the bagginess of the sweats well.0