No girls put on makes up and wear fashionable?

in theory, all the girls want to wear red lipstics or pink or white whatever and they want to show the world how pretty she is. but in reality, they rather wear some blanket and walk around the city? why?

you know, fashion these days are like Taylor swift. she is cold and trying to look sassy but not bold. you see Audrey Hepburn style? big glasses and bums on her hair and long cigarette. she is bold feminine style. I mean.. why hide?
ok just look at taylor swift's broke girl style and Audrey Hepburn's bold style side by side.

Most Helpful Girl

• um
    i have no idea what you're asking
    do you mean girls try to look pretty but dont? i have no idea what you mean

• they don't try to look hot or they are avoiding? I mean.. why aren't they wearing red skirt or flower printed silk blouse stuff like that?

• What i'm getting is that you're trying to say that girls SHOULD try to look pretty but never do and always look bad because they don't put effort in? is that what you mean?

• Well... where I live it's well below freezing and there's no girls wearing skirts or silk blouses, we're all wearing parkas pretty much. In the summer time girls might dress more boldly but they don't want to when it's that cold out.

What Girls Said 7

• ok i read this about 3 times and i really did try to understand... but I'm not getting what ur asking here.

• I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Nothing makes sense.

• I don't get it?
    What are you saying/asking?

• what I am saying is you all wearing like a broke girl! have no money.

• Okay... So what if we have no money?
      Sorry, I still don't get it.

• Don't understand, what you are saying/asking.

• I noticed this too in the 60s & 70s there they girls showcased their style & feminine qualities differently now days a lot of girls focus on looking hott instead developing a wardrobe & sense of personal style..

• I didn't mean to add there * or they* I meant the :( fkn auto correct

• that's fine. I get it. thank you for your comment. it really helped.

• ... so uhhhh... what?

• Times have changed. It also has to do with culture and whether you live in a city or suburbs, etc. And Taylor Swift dresses very nice most of the time, so I guess that's just based on preference. And I'm pretty sure girls have never really worn white lipstick. You're just gonna have to get used to it, I guess.

What Guys Said 0