Really don't like beards on guys?

Am I the only girl that really hates the look of a long beard on a guy? I know lots of girls love them, but I've never really liked them for numerous reasons. Any girls that agree with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate beards on guys. I mean I HATE them. They are a deal breaker for me. Just reminds me of my Kindergarten coach who used to rub his beard up against my face and he reeked of alcohol. Thank god he "resigned" the next year. FUCK YOU Mr. Fink!!!

• I think you've been playing far too much Bioshock Infinite.

Let me guess his first name was Jeremiah, right? Of course it was.

• LOLOL. Pedophile?

• Damn that sucks!

What Guys Said 20

• Finally! A girl I have a shot with who won't be stolen by @rthomas43

• I have a beard and mustache I keep very short. I have both with and without posted on my online dating profile on POF. com
    I put right in the profile that I don't really care either way and I can shave it off just as easy as keep it. I have had only 1 women, out of dozens, that said to shave it. All the rest say they love the beard and to keep it. So, at least in my experience so far, your in the minority...
    I get razor burn really easy so I only like it because I don't have to shave every day. But I only like it if kept really short. So I bought a new trimmer that has mm settings. I keep it at either 1 or 2 mm. Not sure what that is in inches, but it is short...

• The last beard I tried to grow was stuck in the R&D development for 5 months so the big cats pulled my funding

• Beards are gross.

• you cheeky mofo lol

• @Illusive_Man

I don't know what you're talking about. =p

• RIIIGHT lol
      What is that on your face?
      An alien parasitic lifeform lol?

*look man I'm just being facetious , still trying to figure out this American/Canadian humor settings

• Glad to hear that because i 'm tired of hearing that girls like beards : -P

• I never liked them. (:

• as far as looks?
      dark, medium to long, hair
      usually green eyes
      skinny, though a little muscle is ok
      clean-shaven
      I big-ish noses
      nice teeth
      pretty or something quirky about their faces

• Im almost like that; : O

but i doubt you will like my teeth LOL

• Yes I agree, it's too masculine and masculinity is wrong, men should be more feminine and wear dresses.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. To each his own.

I personally think that short beards are better as well, but that's just one man's opinion.

• im sure some agree with you and some won't. :D

• This gives me real hope 😃

• Couldnt grow a beard to save my life.

• Time to shave, thanks!

• Depends on the length and style and depends on the girls I think to be honest its like half and half, but mostly culture has an influence on this I believe. If you got a really thin beard like me then your not gonna like it, but if you got a beard like Rthomas then your probably gonna love it.

• No most women don't prefer beards. Some love it but it's a minority. Stubble is the most popular.

• Never had a long beard, always somewhat of a shadow (see pic). But I'm now letting it grow out a little for the winter. I'm enjoying the new look. Though I still shave my neck. I don't like neck beards.

• Someday I'm going to grow a Moses-style beard. I can never get past 5-6 months, though. Shaving for job interviews that don't go anywhere is a pain...

• Tryin' to connect my face beard to my happy beard.

It's not goin' so well.

• I don't like to have a beard also. I always shave and keep my face clean.

• Finally, a guy who stays clean shaven like me has a chance!

• That's fine sweetie. I would never keep it even if asked to do so because it won't suit me anyways

• I don't care what any girl thinks, I'm keeping mine.

What Girls Said 13

• :o firstly: @rthomas43

Secondly: Fuckin beards are sexy as hell.

• To me it depends on the beard. I don't mind it if its kept short but long... Meh.

• Omg LOL, that was great wording right there! But still preferences.

• 0|0
  • You're definitely not alone... I don't like long bears either though I like some facial hair like p 5 o'clock clock shadows or goatees no facial hair is fine too but as for beards ehh.

• soooo unattractive!

• yes I totally agree.. nothing is sexier than a shaved beard !

• I absolutely hate the long beard look. Makes him look fluffy, and cuddly. I don't want fluffy.. Eww. I do like a little facial hair..

• No I'm with you, I don't like them. Some scruff can be nice- but not always.

• I never liked em... but I'm cool with stubbles tho

• nope i hate beards my friends dad scared me with one as a kid

• Don't like them either

• Not really no. I like a REAL beard, not one of those creepy mustaches.

• I totally agree with you. It's going to be nasty if he sweats a lot and the beard is like moist. Yuck 😰😰😓😓

• Long beards? I think most would agree lol. Smaller beards or that stubble look is nice I think.