Ladies, what handbag brand would you like? LV? Coach? Chanel? Fendi?

I'm looking to giving someone a handbag as a gift and don't have any experience with them (unless of course I'm in my cross-dressing mood, giggity) ... anywhoo, what's the best luxury brand that's good quality but also not too much that it makes my wallet lighter? Thanks.

Decided to go german and buy MCM. woot woot!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yves Saint Laurent or gtfo :)
    Burberry is also nice.
    Chanel is classic.

Stay away from Coach. Only vintage Coach is still glamorous, in my opinion.

• I just want one that holds my curry in Tupperware?

I'm an old lady.

• if*
      (Killer)

• A cheeseburger and a milkshake? My kind of woman... here's some mcdonalds then.. uhmm wait, nevermind... not a big fan of distorted lips fetishes. *runs away*

What Girls Said 10

• Michael Kors has very nice bags.
    to be honest, a Louis Vuitton would be like a dream come true but you're looking at $1,400 or so for a handbag.

• I know mk, but this someone has already a few of them. Hmmm lv still a top brand?

• In my eyes LV is the ONLY brand. so classic. But like I said, super expensive, it's a huge investment.

• 0|2
  • I'm a coach girl, I would love a chanel or Michael kors, you also have Louis Vuitton but that's probably most expensive. . good luck in picking, very sweet of you! !

• MK bags seem to be a thing with the ladies now a days. Me, personally, I don't too much care for the name brand of a purse. Determining whether or not it's cute is all the deciding factor I need.

• Yup they are, can't stop hearing about em. But I decided to go german and get MCM bags. NEIN!

• Man Crush Monday has a bag line?

... kidding lol

Good choice. She'll be happy :)

• i'm not into "brands" so... meh

• Whuuut? So if I give you one right now... you wouldn't accept it?

• hahaha maybe i'll accept it lol.. but first of all i look for the style of the bag... if i like it you know..

• I don't go for brands, more style. Also, the cheaper yet more expensive looking, the better haha!

• A safeway grocery bag seems cute yet not expensive enough... would you take it?

• I've used clothes shopping bags as handbags so probably.

• Always brought Louis Vuittons

• I buy coach usually but my next bag is going to be Michael Kors! :D

• They're in trend right now and pretty good quality for the price. I'm going german though and decided on MCM bags:)

• Coach is not that expensive

I like chanel but I won't spend that kind of money

• A grocery bag :b

What Guys Said 4

• Need a budget.

Only handbags I've ever bought for my wife actually were vintage, from makers that were good but no longer exist. Tend to cost less than makers who used to be good, still exist, probably dropped quality and prices are still high because they're still well known.

• Ferragamo Salvatore

• A lot of girls I know really like Vera Bradley - I think that's how you spell it.

• My wife only buys Coach.