Why are yoga pants so great?

Why do you guys like yoga pants so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• They look great on fit girls with nice asses. Otherwise, not so much.

What Guys Said 12

• Cuz they make your booty pop out and say "howdy y'all!" Haha but personally I like a girl in cute jeans better

• Usually because yoga pants make the body shape appear more curvy. It's easier to really see the body shape of the girl. Well, the lower half of her body.

• maximum flexibility and comfort.

• Because praise his holiness whoever invented them :D.

• I actually belived that girls wore yoga pants because they wanted guys to look at them. They show your curves. I like jeans better.

• Nope that's not ture, not all the guys like yoga pants , I just don't like girls wear yoga pants , and when girls wear yoga pants become unattractive! Sorry I can't tell!

• They make the legs and ass look great

• Put yoga pants in google images and you'll understand

• They show off your curves! Keep it up!

• chance of spotting the very rare camel (toe)

• i like to see members of opposite sex in it... each and every detail is visible... its like a body double... very close to nude

• They don't come in plus sizes, I had great fun explaining this to fatties while working in retail a few years ago, of course it was my fault that the manufacturers recognized it's mostly thin women who do yoga. lol

• hahaha I'm a size 2, and I think I'm the only girl who wears them for actually working out/running..

They aren't meant to be worn as a fashion statement XD

• yes.. it's kind of sad how 600 pound women are calling themselves "curvy"

• once continuous curve doesn't count, you wouldn't describe a circle as curvy, it's just round. lol

What Girls Said 1

• I love yoga pants because not only are they comfy but I love the way my butt looks in them! Lol. And most of the I wear them just to wear them and not because I'm working out. I love them!!! Especially on lazy movie days. ^~^