Girls what bra size do you wear?

Im curious what the normal size is out there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• 34DDD
    = Annoying to buy because they have to be ordered or custom designed. No simply going to the store.

• wow your busty... do u like the attention?

• Wow I'm so lost with all these sizes lol, I have no idea what is what

Basically the more letters and higher numbers I see I guess the bigger? What's a triple D even :s and what does 34 mean?

• 34 refers to the number of inches around someone is underneath the breast (you always round to the next highest even number.) The letters indicate how many inches are the difference between that number and the most pronounced part of the breast (the middle). Obviously the higher the difference, the bigger the cup needed.

An A cup is 1 inch more B is 2 C is 3 4 is D 5 is DD. Some brands then go on to the DDD or use an E or an F for 6 inches. That is where it gets wacky because it depends upon the brand for the lettering system after this.

That is just the American system. Different countries have very different systems.

• 32D. i think the better word is 'average'.

• Well... I all ready made a bra question stating my bra size, so what the hell.
    32DD

• I wear a 38D!

• 34 C (just about right for my boyfriend's hands)

• There's not really a "normal" size, everyone is different. I don't mind mentioning, I'm 36b but I'm fine with them being kinda small. I heard that bigger ones can get annoying sometimes.

• 34D which is a bit too big considering I'm 5'1"

• Wow that is a little bit big considering ur height.. but there are some girls I bet are 6 foot tall and A cup. So it's good thing u got goinB. Embrace it

• 36B. I'm fine with it.

• The medium size is a C cup. But all boobs a different and range from all different sizes. There is no normal size. :)

• This is an interesting question haha. I'm 34DDD

• wow thats big.. do u mind the attention?

• I guess but because I wear loose clothes people don't typically notice their size until they've caught me off guard in an something I wouldn't usually wear

• 34D/36DD (depending on bra style)

• Dang, I don't know how many of the comments on here are true and fake. But my goodness do I feel insufficient now._. I used to be maybe half of a B cup once... Then I lost weight and now I think I'm a 34 A or something. I'm not entirely sure because I don't want to stop wearing my old bras T^T Which are 34 B.

• A or B. it does not matter. both are very attractive. Now get the correct size bra and be proud of what you have!

• wow... thanks for sharing

• I wear C cup.

• MY BOOBS ARE LIKE THOSE OF A TODDLER ITS SAD

• I'm about a 36C and I love em! Perfect size to me. I can hide em or flaunt them

• I'm a 34D, and I think that I read that a C is average in the US

• Google will give you a more accurate answer and analysis.

• You asked your sister already?

What Guys Said 3