Why did these models mistook me for the store owner?

I was at an event at a clothing store. And these models mistook me for the owner. I was wearing a casual tan blazer, white shirt, dress boots, jeans, and a red scarf. I struck up a conversation with them and a long the lines, they were like "so do you own the place?"

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you act very confident? They thought you must be the owner.

• They were trying to find out if you're worth their time.

• and you wasn't lol

• Look mate. I know you are butt hurt from that other post. Its why you decided to comment here so the other won't see how I fucked you up mentally. Do yourself a favor and get laid and also, change your username but then again you are a creeper. Creeping on my shit. Now piss off.

What Guys Said 4

• A few years ago I was presenting at a business class wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes to look like a professional businessman. After class my mom picked me up and we went to a store. Eventually I got bored so I just stood there while my mom continued browsing. Suddenly two sweet girls approached me and asked where certain things were and if I could help them choose some things. So they thought I was an employee there. The models thought you were a professional at the store because you were dressed nice and standing there looking at others. Some managers do that every once in a while.

• i guess your clothing was kinda... fancy. that's why XD

• because your not a handsome guy they assume your not hitting on them. and being the store owner is the only other reasonable possibility for you thinking you can chat them up whenever you want.

• Come out your mothers basement once in a while yeah? You simply can't piss off after the numerous times I destroyed you in all the comment bickerings. You went as far as deleting a comment because a lady laughed at your cheap antics.

• They're hitting on you so that you'd make everything free for them.