Is long hair for guys back in style or not?

I recently grew my hair out and have a jewfro type look as seen in my profile pic and i also let my facial hair grow out to a scruffy look. I don't know if girls like that or not and want to know if i should get cleaned up and buzz my hair.

Update
Update.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the guy. Some guys look way hotter with long hair. Some look hotter with short.

• Does it work for me? This is the longest its been in years. Its about two inches long in my pic.

• I don't know if it will become a fro later though which I don't want lol.

• Aww thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 3

• I thing longer hair is back in style but some people can't pull it off. SO you have to be your own judge. Good luck Love!

• N o, it is not and I hope it will never be in style again

• Is my long hair that bad?

• no it's not in style. clean it up.

• Well i DL what to do I have guys telling me they want me to grow it out and girls say clean it up.

What Guys Said 7

• it doesn't matter if its in or not, as long as you can pull it off then rock it.

• Well I don't know if i can rock my look.

• I think you should do the opposite of whatever is in style.
    That one side shaved comb over look thing seems to be in style.
    I think that looks bloody ridiculous.
    It's the kind of thing people will look back on in years to come and say what was I thinking.

• Well i can't do that ky hair is too thick lol. I can stick a kencin in my hair and it won't move.

• No lol people just said I was and everyone asks me if I am.

• Fair enough

• I say it is.

But even If it wasn't... nothing wrong with being a non conformist. :-D

• Asker, my honest opinion to you double as a question... Who gives a flying fuck if something is in style or not? I don't. You dress how you like and flip the bird to the people who hate on you for that.

• The top of my head hair is long and slicked back. Ladies seem to like it.

• Mine just stays in a fro lol so I put the front up and spike it so no one sees how long the back is lol.

• mini mohawk it!

• No way lol Im letting it naturally and if it lasts that's great.

• if you can do it, so be it, I can't :(

• I don't know if i can pull it off I need opinions.

• Mine does too look at my profile pic. I can stick a pencil in it and it won't move.

• see what happens for 6 months to a year. my hair is like a chiapet (Seriously) I cut my hair and it grows back 10 fold

• If say you are in the metal scene then yeah but it all depends on the culture

• Well I don't know how it will change cause it could be be the long afro look or turn into just plain long hair that's flows. I don't know how to predict.