Guys do you like women to wear a lot of make up or look natural?

Which one do you prefer? I have a friend who is very pretty but dresses really revealing and wears tons of make up. She's never had a serious relationship I feel like guys see her more as a hook up and not wife material.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I like a little bit of makeup simply to bring a little more brightness to her face. But a lot of makeup is basically like hiding the real so n and look which can be a sign that she doesn't have confidence in her look. That's unattractive (emotionally).

• No make up or very minimal make is best. Caked up make up or revealing clothes for night outs is fine. During the day a little goes a very long way

• I think most guys would probably say they don't mind a little makeup, tastefully applied, but don't much care for the "pancake" look that's kind of scary. But a girl can look absolutely great without any makeup at all.

• I genuinely prefer little or no makeup.

Don't get me wrong, I know that getting all spiffed up is fun once I'm a while and I'm not opposed to that at all; I'm just talking day to day here.

• Natural! Really not bothered by the make up at all! But I think cake face ( thanks bertmacklin) is defo seen as reserved for the more promiscuous

• Yes, you're right.

Although I didn't have the stereotype, I realized men think like this. AND I've seen women who wear short cloths are actually looking forward towards short term relationships.

• Whatever she wants to do with herself is what I prefer.

• To be honest, I don't care and I don't judge, unless they use a lot of makeup to hide a face nobody would ever want to look at.

• natural - as much as possible. And natural will save you money also!

• As natural as a woman can get.

• To look natural and wear only a little on special occations

• I prefer natural look, meaning with very little or no makeup - a perfect makeup looks natural.

• Natural is my thing... Too much make up is usually a sign of insecurity, that is my thought...

• Make-up is okay as long as it doesn't look like they're wearing any.

• U'r probably right , I have Never been A fan of extreme war paint on A girl. I would much rather see her in her all Natural beauty !!!

• Depends, if she is a natural beauty then I guess she can go without, but I don't mind a bit of makeup as long as it isn't ridiculous.

• I don't like make up on girls. Natural beauty always.

• I prefer natural. I don't want to look a girl's face and instantly think to myself, "She's wearing makeup."

• looking natural is the best

• As less make up they can wear better.

• I hate tons of makeup.

• Naturalllllllllll look. We can't say it enough

What Girls Said 2

• Subtle is preferred

• I hate these questions. If you've been on GaG for long enough you should already know the answer and how majority of men don't know the difference between "natural" and wearing makeup.