What sort of dressing style do girls find most attractive on guys?

I hate to use labels but I have to in this situation.

Preppy/Casual/Nerdy/Goth/Skater/Scene/Other

Which of these styles do you find most attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I pretty much like all styles. They all have things that are attractive about them, I think. As long as the style actually suits and works for the guy and his clothes are clean and he feels comfortable and confident in what he wears, then that's good enough for me. My boyfriend kind of has a casual and goth sort of style, and I wouldn't change the way he dresses for anything. I think he really makes what he wears work for him, and that what he chooses to wear is his own personal choice and reflects him just being himself and not trying to be someone else, and I think that's what makes him all the more attractive in my eyes. I believe the same goes for all guys who choose to wear what they wear. As long as they're just being themselves and wear what they want and what they like, then it really doesn't matter. :) Hopefully that makes sense.

What Girls Said 23

• i like Euro style.

link

link

i prefer when they where NOT skinny jeans though, more like Diesel style ones that are loser around the calves.

• everones going to have a different opinion

I like Preppy and Casual to be honest, I don't know why, it' sjust me I guess

And casual is nice because he's more relaxed. I am preppy myself most of the time

• i love rock or the flamboyant look (like russell brand fpr example), british or gatsby style (I don't know if its promptly called like that XD) is awesome too.

but also the guy that looks confident and charming in that style

i think the style defines ur personality definetely

• I think you can wear what ever you please. Whether you're able to pull it off is the question.

• Casual, or maybe sort of indie.

• I like the sports style the most and the gangster style.

• Whatever the guy feels the most confident or comfortable in...I like rock/casual dudes with tattoos..but a preppy or nerdy dressed dude would catch my attention too if they were confident.

• there isn't really a set thing. it's all about individual taste-like the way you want to dress yourself. But for me, it's simple. I just like a guy who's comfortable in jeans/shorts and a t-shirt. No need to get all dressed up or anything. keep it simple keep it clean keep it happy

• As long as he looks neat then that's attractive...

• any style that makes the guy goes shiny and confident.. not about putting on a style that doesn't match your personality.

i love all styles that are more dressy (in your list: preppy/ mod, allow me to add), I don't like guys who just throw on a "i don't care what's written" tshirt and decade old jeans. tshirt with words kind of turn me off... also prefer fresh colour combinations other than black black black and black.. (except for goth guys with all black)

• CASUAL is ALWAYS THE BEST ROUTE to go. THAT WAY THE GIRL CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE to NOT ALWAYS DRESS up AND HAVING THAT INSECURITY THAT YOU DRESS BETTER THAN HER!

• I like the colors black and red (so does my boyfriend) so I guess, gothic, I love him in black and all tattooed up.

• im most attracted to the indie muso look.

• casual guys who are atheletic

• skater and surfer. I used to be really into the goth thing but now that's a total turnoff. I don't think anyone really likes the preppy style, it's average. no soul to it.

• i go more for jocks or athletic wear but put together.thou its not the style that counts its how they treat you.

• Their own style, of course. :] Some clothes fit some people better, and if it works for 'em then they look *good.*

• Preppy or Casual for mee!

• Jeans and polo top, or a shirt :)

• ok mostly skater/scene

i would go with skater very few can pull scene off

Destiny...

• Skater - long hair , dc shoes , cigarette in their hands

• Indie! Indie its sexy, Vintage and ModCloth...:)

• casual!

i actually almost have a fetish for simple guys who wear their favorite pair of jeans ad a tshirt! I love tshirts on men! and when out for the night, I love jeans, nice shoes, and I forgot what those shirts are called but theyre button down shirts guys wear casually, love them!

i also like vests/sweaters over collared shirts...

hoodies and nice jackets over tshirts!

sometimes simplest is the sexiest!

What Guys Said 3

• I've been told it's not a "certain" look, but rather how well a guy pulls off a look. The better the effort, the better the look.

• It doesn't matter what style of clothing you wear. As long as it fits your body type and you can feel confident and comfortable in it, girls will be able to tell.

• /Penis

• Oops, that wasn't meant to be a comment. My bad.