More random news: new trend hitting the fashion shows called 'visible penis' ... wtf?

I'm.. I'm not sure if this story is even true or not. I hope its not because if any guy actually wore such things in public.. Wouldn't he get charged with indecent exposure and possibly a sex offender if too close to a school? Lmao. I.. I can't even. This is too much. Here's the link for visuals:
www.cosmopolitan.com/.../?click=_lpTrnsprtr_4

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, who wears any of the shit they make models wear at fashion shows.

I honestly think they purposely design these ridiculous and revealing outfits just to humiliate and expose the models.

• I was thinking the same thing when I saw how sad that man looked walking lol. What people do for money huh

What Guys Said 4

• Wish I didn't click on that link. Can't get the dirty image out of my head.
    I think this is just a joke. I mean, come on. Who would wear that?

• Lol yea ikr. I guess nothing crazier than the wings and crap they make the Victoria secret girls wear.

• I knew there was a reason I stopped reading the news!

• I'm pretty sure that's not trending and will never trend.

• don't think that would ever be a trend. If a guy wore that, you can bet he would be arrested right then.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay so barring the fact that their dicks are visible... the clothing design is just poor. So it's not like they're even cool clothes with the one downfall being that they expose penises to the world, but the whole thing is just no. Please don't let this be a thing. I will never go outside again if it ever becomes real.