• Elf
    Maybelline
    Almay
    Clinique
    Forever 21
    Revlon
    L'Oreal
    Wet n wild
    All of these I get something specific like eye shadow, blush, eyeliner (liquid, gel, stick), mascara, bb cream, foundation, concealed, etc . :) There will be girls who ONLY get products from one makers like MAC, get a little of everything like me or little to almost no makeup. :) I am a mixer. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• SEPHORA OR GTFO

7|1
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • I use... nothing. All natural glow :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Revlon, Clinique, and L'Oreal.

2|0
    0|0
  • BR Lip Glow!

3|0
    1|0
  • Clearly I'm not in the target audience, but I find the current Revlon TV commercials outrageously erotic. I love bright red lipstick and nails.

0|0
    0|0
    • Rarely can a girl wear red lipstick and look good.

• Show All
    • I'm bold and adventurous in other ways just not make up I like natural look for myself...

• Good for you. That's why a free country is a good thing: we all get to choose. How are you bold? What's adventurous to you?

• I use Dior

1|0
    0|0
  • It's alchemy to me. Every time I was dragged into Bath and Bodyworks I was amazed at the array of potions that were shelved before me. I confess I am glad I don't have to have any opinions about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha... he said alchemy. the only makeup that seems to work is beer. once those goggles kick in, anything looks pretty lol

• velvet sugar is my poison always but right now it's sugar plum dream this guy the other day said I smelled edible lol

• Bare minerals foundation (i will only ever wear mineral foundation).
    I don't know what mascara I use, bought it at boots but it doesn't have a brand name.
    And ORLY glowstick is like THE BEST nail polish ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Last thing I was able to put my hand on were crayons, do they count?

1|0
    0|0
  • My sis use mac i think thats what it is called

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 82

• 2|0
    0|0
    • Oh god look at all the MAC...
      have you tried the Film noir and Russian red colors?

I love them so so much.

• Yeah Russian red is one of my favorite colors, have you tried Ruby woo? They both are great red lipsticks, i haven't tried Film noir cause i guess it will make me 5 years older ;). Have you?
      I love all MAC lipsticks, They all are fantastic!!

• Illamasqua and Bobbi Brown - for 3 essential things, others are Oriflame (that's like Avon), Maybeline, L'Oreal...

1|0
    0|0
  • Only mac products :)

2|0
    5|0
  • I love MAC when I can get to a MAC store. We don't have one here where I live. But I normally use the brand Hard Candy. I love it and it's pretty cheap and they have an abundance of glitter and bronzing stuff and awesome nail polishes. I also use Maybelline too

1|0
    0|0
    • I love hard candy, there eyeliner and mascara, lip gloss

• Ya I have a few of their plumping lip glosses and a pallet of their eye shadow, I have bronzer, eye glitter eye liner, nail polishes. Now I want to go out and buy some new makeup lol

• ooops sorry lol... I can be in the makeup aisles forever haha

• As far as lip gloss goes I get mine from Bath and Body Works but I don't use make up because natural beauty is the best makeup... and I have super sensitive skin :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i use
    Yves Rocher
    Melyssa
    Miss Den
    Maybelline
    Bourjois

1|0
    0|0
  • I just get my foundation and mascara and I have no freaking idea what brand it is I just remember the color lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline, Hard candy, NYX, Physicians formula, rimmel london, L'oreal, tarte, sephora, Kat Von D, tarte

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol last time i wore makeup was in preschool for a ballet recital. Now all I wear is like lip gloss (if even that)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't wear makeup but when I do I LOVE buxom mascara and eyeliner. And as for lip gloss I like the philosophy "birthday cake" and "graham cracker" favor. For foundation and concealer, I have heard by many that Nars is a good brand to buy. Hope that helps...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's mostly Mac, some Mary Kay, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Dior

1|0
    0|0
  • Mac - Foundation, Eyeliner, Mineralise Face Water, Blush Concealer and Eye Shadow.
    Benefit - Lip and Cheeks Tint, Highlighter and Hoola Bronzer
    NYX - Lip Gloss
    Chanel - Lipstick
    Too Faced - Liquid Eyeliner (The Best)
    Laura Mercier - Mascara
    Stilla - Tinted Moisturizer
    Bare Minerals - Matte Foundation Powder
    Maybelline - Gel Liner, Eyeshadows, and Tinted Lip Balm
    Dior - Lip Glow (Lip Balm), Powder Eyebrow Pencil and Lip Liner
    Elizabeth Arden - Lip Liner and Lip Gloss
    Anna Sui - Lipstick

1|0
    0|0
    • your eyeliners do you use on different occasions

• Show All
    • Hahah, thank you :D

• mac and Chanel

1|1
    0|0
  • Mother Nature. As in, oils for the face, not a particular brand if it even exists. That's the direction I'm heading, anyway. I started out wearing Maybelline, then advanced to Clinique and Urban Decay for eye makeup, then started wearing discount mineral stuff I found on sale at TK Maxx (the European version of TJ Maxx, lest you think I misspelled that), mostly for the natural, albeit slightly powdery effect. I'm only now starting to realise that I feel more comfortable, hell, prettier without makeup. It's not a matter of not being able to apply it, either, I can do a killer cat eye and apply foundation that looks like my second skin, but I feel my best when I go bare faced (just so you don't think I'm a fucking granola girl). My boyfriend seems to like it that way, too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would never think that, how did you learn the cat eye? ?

• Through practice. I think of makeup as a bit of an art, and I used to work tirelessly to achieve this perfect, flowing line (it took a long time and hours of having puffy, sore eyes from rubbing all those imperfect lines off). It'd be handy in a chem lab if I ever find myself in one, because that stuff makes your hand steady as fuck.

• Whatever's relatively cheap and works, haha.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do not really know, I buy what my friends say are good or I just go inn and buy what ever that seem good :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Mary Kay :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about brands, but I'd go full korean style. They are so beautiful, fresh faced, and natural. A perfect combination of girly feminine innocence, and sexy classiness. I don't know why anyone would ever chose such trashy disgusting westernised makeup, over something so elegant. Barf.

0|0
    1|0
  • Whatever looks pretty tbh I'm not picky with brands

1|0
    0|0
  • EstĂ©e Laudeur, Lancome, Mac, Nars, Revlon, Urban Decay

1|0
    0|0
  • Which ever one has the shade I'm looking for :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Rimmel London wake me up foundation, blush
    Collection press powder, bronzer
    Avon enchanted mascara
    Primark eyeliner pen, eyebrow pencil, eye showdow
    Miss sporty concealer
    Vasaline
    Barry M lipstick

1|0
    0|0
    • Vaseline for your lips? does it keep it moisturized? all day?

• Yes it does. It helps you lips to stop cracking when the lip stick dries on you lips. Also a nice shine to look like lip gloss. You should try it!

• Urban Decay
    MAC
    NYX
    Maybelline
    Smashbox
    Giorgio Armani
    Too Faced
    Forever21

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever use make up but I do own some from Etude House and Mac

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything cruelty-free :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually use physicians formula for most things, a brand called botanics for foundation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use ELF eyeliner and whatever mascara strikes my fancy. I don't use any other makeup, other than eyeshadow occasionally

1|0
    0|0
  • Foundation Bourjois
    Eyeshadow makeupforever, mac
    Blusher nars
    Eye liner bourjois
    Lip stick Dior, espoir
    Lip gloss Espoir, faceshop

I don't usually wear makeup but those are the ones that i use :) i like bourjois foundation and eyeliner they are very light :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lacombe and Arbonne

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup I Wear Every Day:
    Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Fair
    Tarte CC Under Eye Concealer in Light/Medium
    Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
    Benefit Watts Up Highlighter

Makeup I Wear Occasionally:
    Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara