Would you go for the face or the body?

if there was a slim girl, with a terrible looking face standing at one side of the room, and there was a heavier girl with a cute face standing at the other side of the room, which one would you go for? (If you had to choose one)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. Well it would kinda depend on how they are.

If you mean stick these 2 girls in a room and pick one based PURELY on looks, I would say probably the heavier one. I'm a bit more biased towards liking curvy girls.

Now terrible looking face can mean a couple things. Bad as in she has scars/burns or bad as in she looks inbred 3 generations back? If its scars I really wouldn't mind her face as much. I feel that. That personal pain and anguish and it would make me want to cater to her feelings, even if she was completely past it. Its my weakness. >_<

What Guys Said 2

• neither?

i prefer 1/4 body 1/4 face and 1/2 personality

I prefer ass of boobs.

but I need a cute face.

• Probably the face. The body can usually be worked on but if you're not appealing to me you're not appealing to me...

What Girls Said 0