Am I really dumb for not taking it?

So I was friends model at a show just as a favour but I got asked to become a professional model. I said no bc I love what I do even if its hard. I am a nurse. My friends say i'm stupid for declining bc I may have become rich and famous. Should I call the agency back?

Sorry for the poor grammar. Forgot the a between friends and model and my space bar randomly stops working

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to pick a job that you love the most. The more you love the job, the happier and more successful you will be. If you already love nursing and actually enjoy coming to work then I suggest you stick with nursing. If you have the time and energy to do something on the side then maybe be a local model.

What Guys Said 2

• do what you wanna do. do you wanna be a nurse more? or a model more? do some research on how a model's life is before considering it though.

• Why can't you do both? I modeled for a charity event and a little after that and still have a career in law enforcement.

What Girls Said 2

• U should do what u love. Follow ur passion, and dont listen what others tell u that u should have done. Cuz u might regret not ending up doing what u love.

• Maybe you could model on the side?

• I don't know, I would have to travel a lot and I work a lot of hours as a nurse.

• You could always model & when you're "not good enough" anymore go back to nursing