Ladies what do you think of buzz cuts? I'm thinking about getting a hair cut wonder what the ladies think?

My hair is short and fairly thin so i can't do much with it.

It doesn't exactly look great now i think its my best option...

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think buzz cuts are the best but i'm in the minority about it

What Girls Said 4

• It looks good on some people, but I don't prefer it. I like dark, thick-haired guys personally. The buss cut is just... eh nothing special.

• The buzz cut and the fade are my fave.. basically any low cut

• I think it depends on the person

• i wouldn't get it

What Guys Said 2

• Someone with thin hair, or more severe hair issues, like receding hairlines and balding, might as well go the buzz cut route. Buzz cuts and bald heads are a rapper-inspired fad with young men nowadays, whether they have hair issues or not. I personally, prefer a full embellished head of hair - the kind of hairstyle that was common with men when rockers ruled the music world in the mid-late 80's...

• I go with a buzz cut pretty often, mostly for easy of maitainence.
    I dont think girls are specifically turn off, but I'm pretty sure they dont think "Ooh, look at that nice buzz cut." If you do it, do it for yourself.