Yoga pants, what are your thoughts?

So, are yoga pants hot & sexy, or just too revealing? All opinions would be appriciated :)

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yoga pants are ok but I much prefer tight jeans or tight faux leather pants on a girl way more than yoga pants.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, if I am walking to class in the girl in front of me is wearing them, it's kind of hard not to look as a guy because they are so revealing. Honestly, though I wish girls would wear something else that looks nicer and shows less skin. (same with leggings and super short shorts)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a time and place for everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are like a second skin, or as Flanders once said, it's like "being practically naked"
    http://i.imgur.com/pxmEA.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy. Unless you have like pink leopard yoga pants or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when women who don't actually do yoga, wear them.. if you do yoga, it's fine

2|0
    0|0
  • All 3 of them. Lol hot, sexy & revealing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not for me. They reveal too much for my taste. I understand the appeal they have though. I think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy on the right figure

0|0
    0|0
  • If worn with a shirt long enough to cover your butt, that's sort of loose/flared to balance out the tightness of the pants, they look perfectly fine. It's when girls wear them with tight or shorter shirts that they look tacky.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love yoga pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only meant for work out

2|0
    0|0