Hey girls, what do you think is a good outfit for just hanging out and watching movies in my dorm with a guy (third date)?

I was thinking leggings and this red plaid flannel shirt. Chances are I'll end up sleeping in it, so I don't really want to wear jeans and/or a sweater. And last time this guy came over, it may have been bc we were both nervous but it was super hot in my room, so I don't really know what's a good plan. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• wear anything that you are comfortable in, guys usually love it when the girl keeps it natural

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Well if you wear leggings a ves top with the shirt over it then you can take the shirt off or button it up depending on the temperature. Sounds great tho. Good luck! x

• Leggings and t-shirt, if you get cold you can always grab a blanket or put on a sweatshirt. It's a little less awkward and less suggestive than if you were to get too hot and sat there unbuttoning the flannel to take it off. Dude might get the wrong idea, unless that's the idea you want him to have.

• The outfit you described sounds fine

• Pajama shorts and a tank top comfy and cute

• If it's hot maybe wear some comfortable shorts and a long sleeve just in case
    You get cold.