Stretch Marks?

Are stretch marks really really gross? Like, I am skinny...not fat at all. but for some damn reason I have stretch marks on my ass. WHY? and guys, is that a COMPLETE turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better there than on your belly :-)

Luv, if it makes one whit of difference to a guy, then he likes you for the wrong reasons. Otherwise it makes no difference.

Personality is MUCH more important. Self-image falls in there too.

If you don't dwell on your perceived imperfections, no one else will.

How soon does a guy see your behind? :-)

Ted

What Guys Said 6

• Eventually, most women get them. I don't even notice them anymore. If a guy doesn't like your ass, find someone else to share it with.

• No. They aren't gross at all. Even I have them on my ass. Stretch marks are something which you cannot have control over. No, and that is not a turn-off. To me, it is a turn-on as they represent a design pattern on your body, much like the vinyls that we have on our cars :-)

• What if you exercise & are checking out only your muscles ? Dude, you forgot this !

• If the stretchmarks are minor then it really won't be noticed. Most guys will be too busy studying your overall sexyness. If a guy notices your stretch marks you have more to worry about in terms of why he's not looking at your other parts.

• They're not a turn-off for me.

• The horizontal tiny thin marks, I think everyone gets from time to time. What gets me are those thick vertical marks, mostly along the sides of the waist, which look like lightening bolts or old scarred stitch-jobs. Yikes! Although I can't say they are deal breakers as far as "bumping uglies" goes. As long as the person that has them doesn't want to go to the beach or on a cruise.

• Oh, I get down checks for being honest? Eff ya'll. (whoever down checked this) Don't hate me because the truth hurts. Better go out and get your fat-asses some of that lotion or creme.

• no, they are no problem at all. if I seen a girl had them, it would not turn me off at all. they can be quite cute actually. if it really does bother you even though it shouldn't, you should try rubbing coco butter cream on them, I heard that fades them a little when done frequently. DO NOT WORRY AT ALL. if a girl is hot, then that is the end of it, she is hot. if any boy has a problem with them then they are just nitpicking.

good luck

What Girls Said 2

• I have them as well on my butt and hips and inner thigh... they are faint now. I got them when I was 13-14 (growth spurt). My exes either didn't notice or if I pointed it out said they were cute.

• Most guys don't really even care. We examine ourselves and are overly critical. If you are already cute then the guy is most likely checking you out and not trying to examine every part of your body with a magnifying glass. Don't worry about it. Especially if you are tiny anyway. Everyone has a few.