How fit do you like her to be?

Guys, how fit do you like her to be? I mean do we have to spend hour after hour toning ever muscle in our body to think were dateable. I'm not saying I'm fat or anything(i personally believe I have a fit body) but what do you guys think? Do we need to be stick thin?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't need to be stick thin, in fact for some people that's a turn off. Basically focus on a healthy weight, which I think gets calculated by your height and age - then it tells you what your weight should be at a healthy level.

Honestly weight is an important thing for me, I stay fit and healthy and I want to go out with a girl who is also fit and healthy. She doesn't have to be supermodel thin, just not fat.

If you are working out the areas you should focus on are your legs (skinny, tanned, exposed legs drive guys nuts), butt and belly. The worst is if a girl has a belly sticking out of her shirt, major turn off. Aside from that your probably already fine as far as weight goes. I wouldn't worry about it.

Honestly all these girls work on their appearance but guys care a lot about your personality. Girls seem to think guys only care about their bodies, this just not true.There's no doubt that guys pay attention to how you look, but if a guy is going to go out with you solely based off of your appearance he's probably only going out with you because he wants sex.

There is always going to be a prettier girl around the corner, but is she also going to be funny, intelligent, confident and nice? Not likely. So its good to pay attention to your appearance, but realize that there are other important things as well.

What Guys Said 8

• I think everyone has their own personal preference. I personally like the salma hayek body type. I have a friend that likes body types like Twiggy. So I don't think there are any solid answers for you. I think that the best answer is to look "healthy" not sickly thin or obnoxiously obese. If you have love handles and I mean real Muffin Tops not just little "baby" fat then you're gonna need to get rid of that.

• If a girl is "muscular" she is too fit. It is good for a girl to be toned, but not muscular. But you don't have to have a body where there isn't an ounce of fat on you. The fact that you take care of your body and are fit, is more then enough. To be honest, if a girl has a good body, then there is no reason for her to go to the gym. I had a friend that was a girl, where she didn't need to wear deodorant because she never smelled. She asked me if it was weird to not wear deodorant. And the same thing applies there. If you don't need to, then why do it? I wouldn't if I didn't need to. Lol but I need to!

• Everyone needs to exercise, even if they don't have excess body fat. Exercise helps your heart, circulation, muscle tone and helps to release chemicals in your brain that make you feel happy.

• Well first of all most guys don't like a girl who is stronger than him so don't over do it but there are those of us who like stick thin girls but that's not the kinda guy you want to date anyway he should care more about your personality, and for most guys the rule is the girl can't weigh more than myself. So of course don't under do it either.

• Fit, but not muscular! That is creepy to see those female body-builders with rippled, well-defined muscles. That little bit of fat is what makes a girl soft and lovable! (At least in my opinion! )

• Absolutely NO

Skin thin = ugly and painful to be intimate with

Just spend like 1 hour - 3 times a week - doing some exercise routine - and don't eat junk food

Do the above, and you should be good, to be taken to go!

• If you want to impress a guy, be less absorbed in how you look, and more absorbed in who you are. Its not your breasts or your butt that we fall in love with. ITS WHO YOU ARE, AND WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.

• No, women need curves, that makes them sexy, I meant if you want to put it to the panel give us some stats and we will decide or send a pic along with stats and I will give you a personal opinion

as long as you have fit body "Your beautiful no matter what they say" Christina Aguilera

"You can buy hair that won't grow. I'm pretty" TLC

• No definitely no, it would probably be more of a turn on though to be even toner.

What Girls Said 0