What is the most $ you ever spent on a pair of blue jeans?

I was thinking about buying a pair of $200 Diesel Jeans and was just wondering if it's really even worth it. I like BKE, Calvin Klein and Banana Republic. How much better can they really get? Girls do you like when a guy wears really nice jeans? Is it dumb to spend that much on them? What's the most you have ever paid for a pair of blue jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• About $95 on Diesel Jeans at Nordstrom Rack. I like Joe's Jeans more, they're more comfortable to me.

What Girls Said 10

• €110 for a pair of Levi's jeans. I have a difficult size so all my jeans are Levi's. I don't really fit other jeans. That's why I only have 3 pair of jeans.

• Why were they so expensive? There normally like $40 here.

• I don't know, I think because of shipping costs? Maybe I should order them more from America then.

• Yea thats probably why. It really doesn't make sense that they cost more there b/c Levi's are made all over the world.

• $125 after having made $350 in tips at a restaurant, I went a little nuts.. I never actually wore the stupid jeans and have been holding onto them since. probably going to take them apart at some point and sew something usable out of them.

• Dolce and Gabbana jeans on sale at TJMaxx. com for only $220! But if your willing to pay $200 for a pair of Diesel jeans then you should check out 7 For All Mankind. They are probably the best quality jeans for men that are fashionable.

• It should be S$100 on armani exchange skinny

• The most... probably 70 ish. I hate jeans anyway so that was a waste lol

• Uhhh like, $25?

• $40 from pac sun. I wouldn't pay more than that for jeans.

• about 120€

• Like 45-50

• My sugar daddy bought me a pair of true religion for$350

• Isn't sugar daddy code for pimp? LOL

• Nope because a pimp sells you out to someone else and he collects the money for your services to other guys, sugar daddy it's usually an older guy in my case he's 67 I'm 29 he's a widow with no kids so he's very nice to me but I'm only going out with him he's not my boyfriend tho but we do have sex

What Guys Said 8

• The most I have spend on a pair of blue jeans is about $320.
    They are quality jeans from Japan. They are made in Japan to and they are extremely nice.

• I think I've done $70 for a pair.

I carpooled with someone who spent $400 on a pair, geez.

Don't spend money on that if you're doing it just for the ladies; highly doubt anyone can tell the difference between expensive ones and ones you get at Wal-Mart.

• Walmart jeans suck. I personally like the fit and feal of the jeans I mentioned but I do have like Levi's and all those types. I guess I should do a better job of looking for a deal. I just hate shopping

• Waste of money. Get your jeans when they're on sale. I always get mines during Christmas. $100 jeans for like $40. I get a bunch of em and they last me for years and look fkn goooodd

• $200 on an evisu jean. They're alright I guess.

• $20. You can't beat a good ol pair of Rustler jeans

• Like $30 maybe 31

• About $40 for American Eagle jeans.

I did spend $150 on glow in the dark jeans as a novelty buy but I would never do that for "normal" jeans

• $195.00 USD