What's going through your head when the girl you like wears a revealing outfit?

Title says it all. If the girl you have a crush on wears pretty modest clothing but shows up one day in a completely revealing outfit, is that a turn off because she looks like a slut or is it a turn on because she has a nice body?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Please don't get an erection, whatever you don't get an erection".

What Guys Said 2

• For me it is obviously a turn on, because I don't consider any girl a slut unless she is literally offering sexual favors for money or other benefits.

• I would find it hot. I get to check out more of her for the first time. But I might get worried too because other guys might show her their attention meaning she might notice another guy and end up crushing on him instead of me.

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion i would be jealous when boys get attracted to her instead of me wearing normal clothes n more btiful n charming than her then I surely call her slut bcoz she is doing cheapest activity for attracting boys. I would say all this due to jealousy

• Shouldn't she be allowed to wear what she wants?