Guys what do you find most attractive on a girl?

I'm going to be hanging out with a guy i like for a few days. I am from a warm climate so i don't have any winter clothes so i need to purchase some since he lives in the north. What would you prefer a girl to wear during a casual hang out. A dress with leggings, jeans, sweaters, yoga pants, sweat shirts, boots, sneakers, heels… I am rather slim but have a really nice butt. What kind of winter close do you think would be the best?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I always say 1. No penis

• Jeans and a sweatshirt is fine. Whatever makes the girl comfortable. I feel like if she's comfy then we can go anywhere and do anything. We can take long walks because she ain't wearing heels, and cuddling also feels better.

• Be yourself or change to a certain degree that you can cope with - ask whether you can keep this up in the long term.

Whatever keeps you warm - it turns the mood (bad attempt at neutral phrasing) when a girl is cold with all her face red. We would rather see some girl warm than freezing in very exposed clothing. Ultimately, @Virulent is right - we care more about how you make us feel with your facial features.

• yeah the close are all ones that i will feel warm and comfortable in i just didn't know if guys prefer when a girl dresses more girly or athletic or if i wear a dress it would look like i was trying to hard or if i was wearing yoga pants it would look like i was a slob

• It all depends. I'm saying that because it is true. i, being my age, sometimes like looking at atheletic girls, sometimes I like girly girls. I can't say for other guys, and I alone cannot make up the statistics of the average guy,

• A working set of facial features.

• Oh yeah, I said "a smile" even though you asked about clothing. I'm just that into personality.

• haha well i already have that so i wanna keep expanding :-)

• Wear something that you are comfortable in like jeans and a top with a jacket overtop just be yourself

• Wear what you find attractive

• hip to waist ratio of about 0.62

• u have a nice body and pretty face, i'd say yoga pants and a nice jacket, i wouldn't be able to take my eyes off your perfectly shaped ass

• Well you definitely want to dress warm. If you want a dress, try a sweater dress, something like this: houseoffraser.scene7.com/.../I_4850699120208_00_20140905

Then black leggings (you can double up if you get cold easily), grey leg warmers. That'd be cute and warm

What Girls Said 0