Guys: Do you prefer a girl who wears no makeup/very little makeup, or a girl who wears a lot of makeup?

I never wear makeup, mostly because I am wayyy too lazy, and I just like my face to have air to actually breathe.

Unless it is a special occasion, I don't tend to be wearing any. It's not that I don't know how, I just prefer to be all natural. I am just really curious as to whether guys like a girl who doesn't wear any or if they are more attracted to someone who wears makeup everyday. :)

• no makeup :)
  • makeup :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a little bit of makeup because it kind of brightens her overall look. Adds some extra beauty. But a lot of makeup gives her a fake and painted face which is not a joy to look at. Where is the real beauty of the girl? So, just add a little bit of something and that's it. Don't go too far.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, I like the natural look with long eye lashes

But sometimes.. Some of these girls need a lot of makeup to cover up and look good which I'm all for also,
    As long as she looks good and knows how to sport it, why not !

• I prefer a woman who is proud enough to do what she wants with her skin without givin' a fuck

• The girl I used to like before she crushed m heart into smithereens had mild face acne on her cheek bones and forehead, but she was still beautiful without the concealer she once used.

• I appreciate a little makeup but not over the top. Depends on your skin i guess.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as you don't look like Bozo the clown, they don't give a shit. Some of them don't even notice.

• None. Yeah, I'm a girl (who is straight) but makeup, unless done VERY well, is unattractive. In my opinion, it should be barely noticeable if the girl MUST wear it. The less makeup, the better. None being the best.

• little makeup is mostly prefered.

• sutle is the most preferred

• I like make-up but only a little!