Ladies... what do you buy online most often?

I'm thinking of starting an online shopping guide for women, but not sure what women buy online most often... Your answers are greatly appreciated!

Updates:
Awesome... thanks for the comments!

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Make-up the online sales are better than stores.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Clothes , mostly lingerie bcoz when delivery boy came to deliver the item he wants to leave w/o showing the item but i stop him n ask to show the item that whether items r defective/not n size is appropriate or not. I see his facial expressions n unconsciousness and after going I laugh remembering his facial expressions n condition after going when he imagine me in lingerie. That's very funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Bike parts, car accessories, phone accessories, kitchen appliances, clothes, paintings.. Along those lines

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin care products

0|0
    0|0
  • Maps. sports gear. Astronomy lights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirts. So many shirts. All the friggin shirts. But not like, stylish shirts. I buy those at the store. I buy shirts with quirky / nerdy sayings on them online.

0|0
    0|0
  • house decor, clothes, and jewelry

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy clothes, cell phone accesories, and books! I buy lots of books for school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing, shoes, skin care, hair stuff, oh earrings and just girly girly things :]

0|0
    0|0
  • Books, clothes, boxsets of stuff

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Usually music equipment. Strings, cables, tapes, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy free books, in fact I'm doing it right now in my phone. XD

Women mostly just buy accesories and clothes. Parents however, buy baby clothes and other things for infants and children.

0|0
    0|0