I really love high heels, and I own about 10 pairs. Would it be weird if I wore them to class?

I am in university and love wearing high heels, since I am only 5'4. My heels are all 3-5 inches high. Would it be weird If I wore them to class?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every once in a while with the correct outfit (s) is very nice. I've seen classmates do it and I found it very nice. I've worn dress shirts, pants, and dress shoes to class. A lot of girls and even guys made sweet comments. So, do it especially if YOU want to.

What Guys Said 5

• Only if you wear them with jeans or whatever lol

• No, if you want to wear them to class then do so. This one girl in my class last semester always wore heels, though I think she was either just coming from or going to work after class based on how she was dressed.

• That is weird. But you're an adult so that makes you a winner.

• No, you can find some good casual clothes to wear with them.

• There's nothing wrong with wearing what you like, just know, people are GOING TO HAVE OPINIONS. Question is, can you not let them get to you, and still wear them anyway... I can't answer that for you, since, I'm not you

• A girl I know was telling me she loves heels as well and wanted to wear a pair she had just gotten. She wore them out and the first thing she heard was "you look like a stripper in those". She took them off and changed in to "vans". I couldn't believe she let that girl get to her

What Girls Said 6

• Not weird, but extremely uncomfortable.

• I love heels as well! I am studying to be an EMT so practical shoes are a class necessity but if I could I would wear heels! Go for it! Oh and I am 5'8" and wear 5in heels.

• I wear heals to class all the time

• some girls do wear it, if u like u can do so as long as u feel comfortable and happy in it.

• Wear what you want.

• No its not weird girls look hot n sexy in high heels. I too love wearing high heels