What do u think when you see someone of opposite sex with spectacles?

What do u think when you see someone of opposite sex with spectacles?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• What hell are those glassy thingy on his face. I mean, like ewwww he is a dork or something? If you wear a glass :O You are going to hellllll xD

Lololol Just kidding!

I like guys who wear spectacles. They look cool ;) Especially if they wear spectacles on random dayd and then lenses. It's cute to see a refreshment. And spectacles are so common these days that they are not a bother. Lots of people wear spectacles now a days.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They can be so cute!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing..
    That they don't see that well so they have to wear them...
    Just factual things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that person looks hot. My bf has glasses and it totally turns me on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to wear glasses for 8 years before I got contacts. It doesn't change who the person is or anything like that. It's just glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • some look good still with glasses and i would keep staring

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are smart

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with glasses so I'm usually a little more into them

0|0
    0|0
  • Glass makes boys official n hot. But boys not like glass on girls bcoz makes hot girl ugly (only glass not sunglass for girls)

0|0
    0|0
    • no i like girls with glasses... its too classy

• Its ur choice but most men doesn't like n majority r winners

• it depend upon if that suits one... some just wear them to look smart... i like that professor look when sweet girls wear glasses

What Guys Said 2

• by spectacles what do you mean? spectacle as a person with a remarkable or impressive feature? or spectacles as an eyeglasses?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Just a person who needs glasses.

0|0
    0|0