I look younger than my age so older guys are not interested in me what do I do?

I'm 24 but people keeping telling me they thought I was 19. I want to date guys older than me like around 25-27 but they talk to me like I'm a little girl. And I keep attracting young guys/boys. It sucks... what do I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's not just the way you look but the way you act? It has to be. The way I see it, it's definitely a win-win situation for you. We don't wanna date 18 year olds because they're immature, just out of HS with little experience on life but do we find them physically attractive? ofc! Assuming you have the maturity of a 24 year old and you have the looks of a 19 year old, you are in a 100% win-win situation!

Look at this data from OKcupid, basically guys think girls of age 20~ look the best to them:

http://i.imgur.com/Ijgzwsk.png

Personal story of mine, I was attracted to a girl a while ago but she looked younger than girls of my age. I kept thinking "God I hope she's not like 18 or some shit, she better be 21 atleast". I asked her and found out she was 24! I was so shocked and I said 'wow really, I thought you were straight outta high school!." I think she took it the wrong way, she didn't say anything back. What I meant was that she aged really well and I liked that!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't look 25 either.

• Older men are attracted to the way a woman acts, more than her looks

What Girls Said 6

• I have the same problem. I'm 20 years old, and people think I'm so much younger than I am. Just the other day I had a lady at the store ask my mom "how old is your daughter? 12?" -_-
    I cut my hair late December (about 9 inches) and i found that people treat me a lot better as if I am older, and i seem to get approached by older men a lot more too.
    you could try to change your look up and make you seem a little older (make sure to stay true to yourself though). The classier you dress/act.. the older you seem.
    just think that when you and all your peers are getting older.. they'll all be contemplating botox, while you will look 30 at 40.

• A picture would help.
    I've never heard of a guy rejecting a girl because she looks 7 years younger than him. Ever.
    I doubt it's that.

• I've looked younger than I am my whole life. It becomes an asset after you reach age 30 or so!

• that's interesting, people tell me I look anywhere from 18-22 and I get attention from older guys all the time.

maybe you seem immature in some way?

• With a nice and well done make up you'll conquer them all.

• Same problem, I'm 26 but people judge my age anything between 16-19, people have even said 13 before lol. I don't get why because although my face looks like a kid my body doesn't at all, so the ones who said 13 are weird lol.

But yea, you either have to do more approaching guys yourself, or stick to guys who already know your age. Other than that, just dress much smarter and I found I get aged younger when my hair is just slightly out of place, when it's very very neat I get aged as older. Make up, keep it subtle and in natural colors or you look like a kid who just discovered make up.