Guys, would you rather your girlfriend look good with a lot of makeup on or walk around looking a mess with NO makeup on?

Since guys don't like girls with makeup on, would you rather her walk around with absolutely NO makeup on and not look good, acne and scars or just a plain face and hair in a ponytail just a very average looking girl or maybe ugly?

Or would you rather her look good even though she may have on quite a bit of makeup and jewelry but she still looks like a million bucks? I think it's a little hypocritical how guys complain about their girl not looking good sometimes and that she should "keep herself up" and looks at other good-looking women yet when she does, now its "too much". Like I'm confused which one is it?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I honestly think my fiance looks amazing without makeup on. She doesn't even need it. She owns some, of course, but she really only uses it for special occasions, like weddings, etc. Even then, she doesn't wear very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • who said guys don't like girls with no makeup on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're being a bit too dramatic with the whole not wearing makeup. I mean I dont wear make up but I still take care of myself and have a routine. A girl can still look like a million bucks and not wear make up. It all depends because a little goes a long way and I want people to notice my real face and not be disappointed lol

0|0
    0|0