What's your opinion about guys under 30 wearing a suit?

For some reason i find it really weird when i see a guy under 30 wearing a suit... he gives me the impression that he pretends to look older and mature, so that's the reason he wears it.

Genreally i find it aclothing that fits more into older people mostly, not on young folks.

Also i've noticed that many guys around here when they take selfies tend to put on a suit. Do they believe they'll attract more girls that way? or do they believe they will make them look more mature? hmmm i'm waiting for their answers.

Personaly i'd never wear a suit not even after 30... tried it once and i was feeling ashamed with it :-/

So what's your opinion about it? Weird? or normal?

• I'm a guy, under 30, and i wear suits
    0% (0)82% (14)34% (14)Vote
  • I'm a guy under 30, and i find suits weird
    0% (0)18% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • I'm a girl and i love guys under 30 who wear suits
    92% (22)0% (0)54% (22)Vote
  • I'm a girl and i find guys under 30 who wear suits, weird
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I will think 'huh, punk! trying to outdress me? nice try. Nice. Try. Pleb"

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 17

• What?
    I completely disagree.
    I think suits look great on men any age.
    It has a way of making men look handsome.
    Even little children may wear suits on special occasions and I find them absolutely adorable.
    It's one of the few things any one, any age can wear,

1|2
    0|0
  • Nahhhh, I disagree. I think some teenagers look a bit off in a suit, but that's usually because they have baby-faces or just buy suits without getting 'em fitted. Some 20+ guys can really pull off the swaggy suit look quite well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it supppppeeeerrr cute! You dont see teenge or 20 year olds wearing suits. And i find it super sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them. At all.

0|0
    1|2
    • you're the first girl in my question, who says that!!! congrats!

• Show All
    • i'd give you a hand if you're gonna burn them

• Yay! Death to the suits!

• I answered C. Sure, I don't see the point of wearing a suit for no reason but it's extremely hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if my boyfriend would wear a suit, he would be amazingly sexy. I was going to write that I hate suits, cause really, I do.. But if I imagine my boyfriend wearing it.. Maybe it's because he himself is amazingly sexy hahahah :D

0|1
    0|0
  • It's beyond attractive. It's maddeningly handsome. Unless, of course, they're pulling a Barney Stinson.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's kind of complicated for me. I like it on special occasions, but I hate when they wear bow ties. My favorite would have to be the messy look where they leave their tie loose, a couple of buttons by the neck undone and their jacket open.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot, makes you look snazzy

0|1
    0|0
  • Under 25, most of them look like little boys playing dress up. I feel like they never have suits that fit right or look good.

0|0
    0|1
  • little boys dressed up in suits look sooo adorable. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its cute, most guys are verrrry sexy when they wear suits so i wouldn't mind lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it's a little weird when guys under 30 wear suits but it doesn't look weird on all them just some it dose

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont dislike nor love it
    I prefer casual attire

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits can make them look really sexy! But if they wear them all the time then that would make them.. weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about an occasional thing or all the time?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think suits are hot as hell so I love it. Wearing one all the time would be weird but I like them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Don't you know? Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo

In all seriousness, everyone treats me better when I have a nice suit on. Not to mention, girls are warmer and more flirty.

1|1
    0|0
    • but but... you're just a boy like me : O

• And a nice suit+not being overdue for a haircut = girls being so much friendlier. :D

• I'm 24 and I like wearing them. They make me feel more mature and better-looking. I feel more confident in them. And what matters most to me is how they make ME feel. I like them so I wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mine like a boss. literally & figuratively ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • As a strictly physical observation, I think most guys under 30 look slightly awkward in a suit. Suits are generally associated with older businessmen. Even the young guys modeling Armani suits in GQ look slightly out of context, compared to someone like Donald Trump or Mitt Romney.

0|0
    0|0
    • yup that's my thought exactly

• Context matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm over 30 but I hate suits and never wear them :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always hated dressing up, but I noticed getting eyed by girls more when I did. So with that I think they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about them at all.

But wear it, you Dapper Dan!

0|0
    0|0
  • So a younger person wearing a suit means they're pretending to be mature? Strange, because I like suits, I'm under 30, and I am very mature.

0|0
    0|0
    • not automatically, but he gives me that impression most of the times