So guys... this is the big question most girls ask, do you prefer us to wear makeup or not?

I just have wondered because I commonly ask myself if me not wearing makeup makes any difference from when I do.

• I like girls wearing makeup
  • I don't like girls wearing makeup
  • I really don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Lip gloss and eyeliner etc for a normal day. The rest of the make up for an occassion. And natural for a day at home. When girls wear make up all the time it kinda gets old and i hear its not always healthy for the skin but i dont know for sure. But i like those girls who take care of themselves, they use a bit of lip gloss whatever and then at on an occasion when they wear makeup its like "WOW!" :)

What Guys Said 12

• Light makeup... if she wanna.
    Enough makeup for a pancake , no please. I like my pancakes cooked with flour and eggs , not powder and liners

• I like girls that wear makeup, just as long as she does not wear too much. If she wears some makeup and not too much it is attractive.

• Here is the question we guys get trapped at. If we say you should wear make up means that we are saying you look ugly normally, and if we say do not wear make up. We do not find you that attractive. But in true words there is one solution. Wear make up but only that which is essential to hide the flaws and make you look normal. But when I guy falls for you he does not care you have or do not have make up he will still love you. But in society in man's it is like 'I have the best million dollars babe'. So when normally at home or alone with him you do not need make up, maybe a little to hide flaws you think you have on face. While when you're in party etc you can use all, just you should outrun other girls in beauty in your own style.

• I don't like when girls wear make up. It means that their self esteem is really low. That In order for them to be pretty they must have it. No I hate that. You're beautiful without it. You don't need make up to be pretty. Make up isn't you. Make up is fake. Fake isn't pretty.

• Either or is fine, but if you do wear make up, I tend to like it best when you just cat tell she's wearing it.

• Whatever you're comfortable with
    Sometimes a little goes a long way, especially if you don't normally wear make up
    But I think a girl I'm dating looks beautiful however she's looking

• If you do wear make up, wear a very light amount. I'd prefer you do not. If we go out to dinner, then the very light makeup still applies.

• I think that if you keep it within a reasonable amount it can make you more noticeable, but don't over do it so that when your not wearing make up I forget your name.

• No make up for me. Its not necessary on some girls n essential on some girls

• I don't like girls wearing make up to every day or sober occassions.

• I preffer girls that wear minimal make up

• I don't like it.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys like make up when it looks natural and want a girl who looks good without any on but that can be harder to come by if they have ridiculous standards like some of my guy friends do. Basically if it looks like you're wearing make up (ie not blending right or choosing colors that make your skin look off) they're not as into it.

• Don't ask guys this question. Half of them don't realize what women actually look like without make up--they assume that if there aren't any bright, unnatural colors on the face, it means they're make-up-free.

• Most guys can't tell if you are wearing makeup or not if you wear nude colors.

• Lotus doesn't bloom without mud. So girls can't live without makeup. Makeup make btiful girls fairytail n avg girls btiful. So guys what would u like