Unattractive piercings and very attractive piercings?

what piercings do you like and dislike ladies and gents?

0|1
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like tongue, or beauty spot piercings. Don't like dimple studs. Don't like eyebrow (although I had one myself) Don't like studs in random places on the skin. Despise ear gauges.

They are all so trashy and ugly. Can't take her to a nice restaurant or introduce her to your parents.

I like nose rings, 1 lip ring maybe, belly button. Just don't go overboard. One or two piercings is cute. Piercings al over is gross. Like a mouth full of gold teeth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like nose rings, regular ear piercings, bellybutton, nipple. Dislike all others... but especially hate gauged ears, lips, tongues, and septum.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah not a fan of tongue, lips and septum piercings x

• For girls I find nipple ones very attractive.
    Also fancy delicate nose ones (ring or not), some bellybutton ones if not too big and ear ones except gauges.
    Don't really find anything else much attractive, neither unattractive.

But overdoing it is actually really unattractive.
    I would say... somewhere around 6 is the limit before it becomes too much

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a fan of just ear piercings.

If you have body parts pierced, belly next, then nipples. I am not a fan of nose piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all piercings, pieces of metal sticking out of you're skin looks totally stupid to me. But hey, that's just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • For girls only ear piercings and for guys nothing at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• On a guy regular stud earrings are fine.

Girls earrings, nose (tiny stud one.. Not a ring) and belly is ok. Nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ear n belly. boys like it

1|0
    0|0