What foundation gives you the most flawless look?

What foundation goes on smoothly, looks most natural and light, but still does a good job at providing a flawless look?

I have never worn makeup but I have a wedding to attend and want to throw on a little something for once

Most Helpful Girl

• Mineral powder ( without talc ) is pretty good for evening out skin tone. There's lots to try, do you live near a Sephora store? They can help you pick out a great foundation by trying each one on while you're there. Mac has nice make up too but in my opinion their foundation is a bit heavy, good for evening but not daytime usage. :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Mineral foundation is great but messy and requires the right brush and a bit of practice. Loreal lumi true match looks great and doesn't apply too thick. Lots of people like maybelline fit me and revlon color stay. I personally wear the fresh BB cream from maybelline it looks very natural and is very thin and liquidy. The coverage is light to medium and the color range is limited.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
    Makeup Forever HD foundation
    Revlon Color Stay Foundation

• If you're looking for a light coverage that looks natural, the new physician's formula foundation isn't bad if you have normal to dry skin. If you have combination to oily skin, maybelliene's fit me matte+poreless may work for you.

• Tarte 12 hour clay foundation. Its all natural and so if you're not used to wearing a lot of makeup its not going it irritate your skin. It also holds really well so if you're heading to a wedding you can be sure it'll all stay in place!