Are fedoras always lame?

If a guy wears a fedora, does it automatically make him seem like a loser? I don't mean with a t shirt, I know that looks terrible, but if he wears it with a matching suit and everything, can't it look good? I always thought they were pretty cool when worn correctly, but I don't want to spend money on one if nobody ever likes them. So I'm basically asking if you think it's possible to still look cool when wearing a fedora, or if it's been ruined by those guys who don't know how to wear them properly.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't really met anyone who wears a fedora well but I am sure there are people who can... I will go look at google images and get back to you... I am back and honestly didn't find that guys looked very good in them although I found girls tend to look good with them... But really if you want a fedora go try one on and bring an honest person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i love fedoras!!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't take guys wearing fedoras seriously after watching this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiKqBgsp4A

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah. I have a fedora. It's not lame at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fedoras on guys! My brother has an old fashioned personality and he collects fedoras. I really like when guys dress up

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think that they are cool, one of my friends wears one a lot. he normally wears it with his normal clothes and it doesn't look weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of a time I saw a guy wearing a fedora and thought it looked good

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if you know how to wear it honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • the internet is always right

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• if you can rock it then it will never be lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • When not paired with a suit yes, the fedora is first and foremost a suit hat only and should never be worn with casual clothes.

0|0
    0|0