Would I look decent with a lip piercing on the side?

Hi. :) So, I'm not emo/goth or anything like that. I don't dress in all black, I wear VS and things any typical white girl wears. But, I really have been wanting a lip piercing on the left side. I have my nose pierced on my right side, so I want it to balance out. I'm a fun/nice person, I'm not at all depressed or seem like it. I've just always wanted this piercing. Now, I have been contemplating on getting it for months. So, I've done my research on it and what I need to do afterwards, how it's done, and such. So, I know I want it for sure and I'm supposed to go get it done this Friday . So, any opinions on how it would look on me based off of my profile photo? (And yes, I do have another account because I lost the password on this one.)

Most Helpful Guy

• If its something you want, then of course you should go for it. Expressing yourself should come before what others think of you. Besides, getting a few studs just because you think they're fashionable on you will make very few (if any) people think you're "goth" or "emo".

What Guys Said 11

• When I see a pretty girl, I don't really think much of it. There are pretty girls everywhere.
    When I see a pretty girl who has a lip piercing, then I don't think much of it. There are pretty girls everywhere, and she can do whatever she wants to her body.
    When a pretty girl that I know gets a lip piercing, then I may think a few different things. If it is giant, and obtrusive, like I can't stop looking at it when I'm talking to her. Or, when it catches the sun just right, it blinds me, then it begins to have an effect on what I think of her.
    If it's just a small piercing, then I frankly don't care. haha

Over-all though, I don't find lip piercings attractive on a girl. I personally wouldn't date a girl who has a lip piercing.

• I can't stand lip piercings.

• She's bi sexual because most girls is see with a piercing on their lips are...

• in my opinion, no one does.

• utter trash

• I reckon it'd look heaps good.. bt make sure you get someone good to do it so you don't have to get it regularly checked

• Piercings are sexy.

• I say yay as long as its not too obtrusive

• Nooooooo, no piercings! I hate them so much.

• I don't really believe girls or guys for that matter should have piercings but that's just me. Do what you want, but remember, you won't get respectable jobs with it

• that's too bad. nose studs and earnings are the only piercings I think look okay.

What Girls Said 12

• you mean monroe piercing right? sorry but i don't really like it

• "Ouch."
    Whenever I see a piercing anywhere in the mouth area I cringe a bit.
    I mean, it's a hole.
    In your mouth.
    Ouch.

• I always thought lip piercings looked better on thinner lips.
    I think you shouldn't do it.

• "She has her lip pierced."

• Yeah, get whatever type of piercing you want! It's your body. And I think you would look good with one. You can always take it out if you decide you don't want it.

• Dislike it..

• HOT! I have one, but it definitely NEEDS to fit the face.

• That's exactly what I have! Get it it looks great

• Probs super cute

• any facial piercings besides nose piercings makes a girl that is a 10, a 3 in my eyes.

• yeah get it, it'd be cute. but you don't need to be emo or goth to get a lip piercing.. lol. are you saying you need to be depressed to have a piercing? wtf? that's really ignorant of you to even say.

• I always wonder what happens when they kiss people. It must hurt