I am only 5'8 with shoes on, so does that make me unattractive?

I'm really short in comparison to other Caucasian males, who are at or around 6 feet tall.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 2 inches shorter than you, and not physically anything to gawk at, and I've not had issues finding women who could overlook that in the past. I'm sure its a much bigger deal to you than it is to anyone else. A bad personality would make you much less attractive than being even 3 foot 6"

What Girls Said 2

• I personalty like guys to be taller than me, but if there not it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything. But your still taller than me. xP

• No it doesn't make you unattractive at all...I wouldn't even say 5'8" is short. I'm only 5'1" or 5'2" so for someone like me you'd be the perfect height. There are lots of girls who are between 5'2" to 5'4", and I'm sure most of them would say your height isn't a problem at all.

What Guys Said 4

• 5'8" isn't short, 5'9" is really typical so an inch either way is unnoticeable.

Even if you was 5'6" nobody really double takes, so long as you didn't have short person syndrome (quick to be aggressive and a general pain in the ass).

Again, 5'8" is not short at all.

• See Seth Green.

• The average height for full grown males is 5'10 so your only two inches off relax dude it's Genetics there's nothing you can do about it...h for the record men don't stop growing until their 21...So if your under 21 then you might shotup a few more inches

• No it just makes you shorter than tall guys.