Where can I buy colored contact lenses?

My friend is going to practice costume makeup on me for a project in a few weeks and I am wondering where I can purchase non prescription colored lenses without having to order them online. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|0
    • If you don't care how much you spend check out fx eyes. They actually custom make them and you need to go to an optometrist to have your eyes measured. They do professional movie contacts. They've done the eyes for twilight, Alice in wonderland and a few other movies.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't buy it at Halloween stores or Walmart or anything less than getting them from a certified optometrist.
    People go BLIND because of shoddy contact lenses.
    It's something you'll be putting ON YOUR EYEBALL , pick carefully and don't be cheap.

• CreepsRus.

What Girls Said 3

• Halloween stores like party city sells them, or maybe Walmart (I wouldn't trust those though).

• i say its 2015. if you're still wearing colored contacts kill yourself lol

but if its for a costume... youd have to go get a prescription for plano contacts then you can get them at walgreens or cvs.

• What the fuck is wrong with you. I literally said its for a costume and it's never ok to tell someone to kill themselves. Get off my post

• I literally acknowledged that its for a costume. That's why I gave you the information that I gave you. And I can say whatever I wanna say girl lol

• Optician only. Ones in those funny stores or online can fuck up your eyes. Trust me, I know.