Why do most girls like wearing open shoes like flip flops, sandals, boots and slip ons without socks all the time (even in cold days)?

I live in California and most girls wear open shoes and boots and slip ons without socks in cold days. Theyre wearing big jackets, jeans and a pair of flip flops or sandals. I like being barefoot but only when it gets hot. In the winter i wear socks or im barefoot with my cozy slippers. I dont have a problem with being barefoot but i was just curious why all my friends and most girls i see love having theyre feet free :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'm about as baffled as you when it comes to flip flops and sandals, but there are certain types of slip-ons that are very warm in the winter, no socks needed. Sheepskin moccasins, for example. I absolutely love those, they can actually be warmer than regular shoes.

What Guys Said 1

• We appreciate it

What Girls Said 3

• I'm from Newport Beach.
    Hello neighbor.
    Yeah I don't do that at this time of year, but I'm at Berkeley now where it's cold even in the summer.
    Boots without socks?

• Didn't you ask this already? I never wear boots without socks, especially in winter. Probably 2 pairs! How can you tell someone is wearing boots without socks anyway?

• I kinda think only trash or bums will wear sandals and flip flops in cold weather. Nobody normal anyway. Same with no socks in boots lol.